My place is good for families (with kids), solo adventurers, business travelers, and couples,
Please read house rule before booking.
Welcome to Woodstock! This spacious 5 bedroom/3 full bathroom home features wide open spaces, a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, an in ground pool, and game room with a ping pong table, a toasty wood stove for chilly nights, and all the benefits of being a two to three minute drive from downtown Woodstock.
Situated on about an acre of green grass and mountainous woods in the heart of the Catskills, this space is a perfect balance between the peaceful sounds and sights of nature and the higher end comforts of being near the city. The house sleeps 12, and the master bedroom features a luxury king size bed and an additional baby crib for families traveling with little ones. The other guests bedrooms are mostly queen sized, easily sleeping 2 per room, while the 5th bedroom has kid-friendly bunk beds and décor. Yes, we have toys for all ages, too!
The house also features a spacious TV room with a large leather sofa that easily fits eight people at a time, plus 2 club chairs. The TV comes equipped with cable and there is also high speed wifi internet in the house so you can stay up to date on everything back home, plus upload lots of images of yourself having the time of your life in our home. The kitchen was recently renovated with exquisite, rare granite countertops and has new appliances, so you’ll feel right at home if you’re the type who loves to cook and eat. We have pots, pans, plate, utensils, and just about everything else you’d need to make a meal – just bring the food!
The house is also great for the nature-lover in your group, offering access to a small patch of rocky mountains behind the house, a large yard, the ideal neighborhood for paved bike riding, and a short drive from some of the best hiking, kayaking, and horseback riding in the country. We’re on a dead end street, too, so you know your children will have fun riding their bikes, playing, and generally being safe.
At the end of a long, outdoorsy or art-seeking day, you’ll be pleased to find our new gas grill on the patio. Nothing is more delish than a grilled meal after a long, adventurous vacation day! The patio and pool areas can easily seat 12 people or more. The furniture is brand new, so please treat it like you would your own.
Zugang für Gäste
Guest access: Our home is turn key, meaning we will provide you with an access code which can be used on the front door when you check in. The code will change when you check out.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If necessary, if help is needed I have a local helper who will be able to assist with anything in the house or on the property.
Weitere wichtige Infos
You will have the place to yourself. We do have neighbors so in summer when outside at night, we require you lower the volume of any music at 9:00 pm. Any disturbance after that time may result in a visit from neighbors or if they chose to call them, the police to ask you to turn the volume down. Please respect this request.
- We want you to have a great time and really enjoy this space but know that this is a second home for us and we want to be able to enjoy it as much as you do! If anything breaks or isn't functioning properly, please let us know as soon as possible. And if you make a big mess, please treat our home as you would your own and clean up after yourself!
*Stop Don't book This House: If you are a group of younger than 21 years old, please do not book our house.(We ask prove of photo ID)
*SECURITY DEPOSIT: $1000 must pay and sign a short rental agreement outside Airbnb (pay via pay pal or credit card))
*Must send Photo ID Via email or Text.
*Signed Rental Agreement is due after reservation has been accepted:
We ask you to respect a very basic set of rules
1. KEEP IT CLEAN: Cleaning fee covers 6 hours of standard indoor cleaning and basic garbage removal. Additional cleaning will be passed on to renter at a cost of $40 per hour. Other cleaning charges may be assessed for failure to clean out wood pellet stove after use ($35); failure to clean grill ($60); garbage/recycling in excess of two cans (96gl) provided in the garage, failure to secure garbage for removal ($100); evidence of indoor smoking ($500); cigarette butts found outdoors ($20 per butt); dirty dishes left behind ($50). These charges are assessed over and above cleaning fee and hourly charges for excess cleaning. NOTE: We do allow smoking outdoors but ask that you clean up after yourself and close any nearby windows/doors so smoke does not drift into house. Just be respectful, this is our home.
2. LEAVE IT AS YOU FOUND IT: We expect that the house, all the items within and the surrounding property will be left intact. We understand that accidents happen so if you do break something AND notify us prior to your departure, •Kindly respect our personal items. If something breaks during your stay, please let us know. Many things like a broken dish will not be charged; we just need to know so we can replace them. The cost of any unreasonable damage caused by guests will be charged to the guest. Securing the house during your visit and at the time of your departure is your responsibility. We provide key Pad, and “August App”(and emergency keys outside in a padlock box) for use during your visit. Failure to lock the house (including doors and windows) will incur a $500 fee and failure to return keys as directed will result in $200 fee. Property loss or damage beyond cleaning will incur fees including both replacement/repair costs plus $50 per hour fee. If you notice damage on arrival, please do report it to us immediately to avoid any fees.
3. WATCH OUT FOR YOUR WELL BEHAVED PET: We allow pets on a case-by-case basis. All pets must be approved with prior approval by the owner. Pet fee is $100.00 each for up to 1 week and increases thereafter. Bringing a pet without prior owner approval will result in a $500 charge per pet. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after pet both indoors and out. $50 charge for pet refuse found outside/around the home. $200 charge for any evidence of indoor pet 'accidents.' (Play it safe and leave that new puppy at home until he's housebroken). Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm prevention is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Ticks are present in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. The house owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that humans or pets may incur while on the premises.
4. TELL US BEFORE WE HAVE TO ASK YOU: If you want to bring a pet, tell us before you come. If you want to entertain twenty people, let us know so we can plan what clean up may be needed and make you aware of what restrictions there might be (noise in neighborhood, limitations on parking, indoor seating, etc). If you break something, want to bring an extra guest to sleep on couch, want to check in early/check out late, find damage in house, run out of gas for grill, notice a shower is running slow, ate the last of our cheerios because you were just really hungry...(you get the picture)...please tell us. We just want to make sure our house is running in responsible order and that it's also still standing for the next time is our family is there.
5. PLEASE DO NOT START FIRES ON OUR PROPERTY. We have a wood pellet stove which creates a beautiful glowing, fire. Feel free to use it respectfully, but please, absolutely no bonfires or secondary fires in the house.
6. OUR THERMOSTATS ARE CONTROLLED REMOTELY. Please don't touch or adjust them yourself. Feel free to call or text us if you're too cold or too hot and we'll use our remote software to update the temperature for you.
7. THERE ARE SECURITY CAMERAS. Both inside and out (in the common areas only, not in the bedrooms). Please do not turn off or manipulate them as they are there for security. We are not looking at you, we promise, we just reserve various footage around main doorways, etc in case there's an emergency.
8. PHOTOSHOOTS/FILMING. Commercial photography and video may not be shot on the property without express written consent.
9. COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY. Commercial activity is not permitted on the property.
10. NO CAMPING/SLEEPING OUTSIDE. Our neighbors will be less than thrilled, and we may be subject to fines. Also, you're in the mountains -- bears aren't unusual.
11. UTILITY USE. Please do not charge electric vehicles with the house’s utilities.(If you do need to do so, please let us know in advance and a fee will accord )
12. GUESTS. The contracted guest must be at the house when any other guests are present. Guests exceeding the contracted amount are not allowed at the house. Must be over 21 years old.
13. CHECK OUT. Stays beyond check-out time on the day of departure may result in additional hourly charges.($150 Per HR)
14. STUFF. Please do not go in or use anything that marked “OWNER’S CLOSET.”
15. STORMS. No refunds will be given for storms. Our road will be plowed and maintained in the event of snow; however, our area roads are not very steep and you will likely won’t need four wheel drive or AWD during the snow months. We cannot guarantee the municipality plowing in any particular timeframe (sorry, we're not the mayor!), but typically the roads in the Woodstock area are cleared within a very reasonable amount of time. We do not refund due to road conditions.
SWIMMING POOL (in season): The swimming pool will is used at your own risk. The swimming pool has a maximum depth of 8 feet. No diving or running is allowed.
YOU MUST CLIP YOUR toes and nails, failure to do so, you will lose your security deposit, it can harm the pool liner.
No peeing in the pool. All babies must wear swim dipper.
WATER AND SEPTIC: This premises operates using water wells and septic systems. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. DO NOT FLUSH WIPES OF ANY KIND. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that wipes or feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to five hundred dollars ($500).
BUGS & PESTS : The house is located within woods by an active stream. Although we perform regular pest control on the house, we cannot guarantee it to be pest free of all bugs, animals and pests. We cannot compensate for the presence of pests, insects and animals. We also ask that all guests respect nature that you Do Not feed wildlife.
Violation of any house rules may result in forfeiture of all or part of your security deposit
•Please report any unsafe or dangerous conditions to the owner immediately. Also, immediately report to owners any defects or issues with the house (leaks, appliance not working, heat issues, etc.).
Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
•Please do not wear boots or outdoor shoes in the house.
•The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
CODE OF CONDUCT: Rules must be followed by all guests. Inappropriate conduct /behavior includes but is not limited to: violence, verbal or physical abuse, violating all part of this said agreement, act or acts that threaten the safety to others, loud music, repetitive noise that disturbs others, annoying to others or unauthorized services, programs or gatherings. Guests will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
-- All guests must sign and return a General Liability Release & Waiver before the rental can begin.
-- Use of the gas grill is at your own risk.
-- There is absolutely no use of candles of any kind allowed on the property.
-- Music cannot be played loud outdoors at any time. Please respect the peace and quiet of our neighbors. If neighbors will be complain on noise after 9:00pm, you will forfeit your security deposit.
WHEN CHECKING OUT:
-- All towels used by Guests must be washed and dried by the 11am checkout time on day of departure. One final load may be left drying in the drier. A $100 laundry fee will be deducted from the deposit if more than one load of soiled towels are left behind to clean.
-- You must leave the house in “broom clean" condition.
-- Please turn off all lights; turn off all ceiling fans; close all windows; and lock all doors. When leaving, lock the front door by pressing the symbol of a padlock on the keypad.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
This house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Rentees agree that they are renting a private home, which is unique in its features and unfamiliar. Rentees agree that Rentor will not be held liable if Rentees should harm themselves. Rentees indemnify Rentor from any and all accidents that occur on the Property. Rentor is not liable for any damage to property or person of the Rentees due to any cause whatsoever.
Rentees are to use the premises for vacation purposes only. Any event or work related uses must be clarified in an Amendment and are subject to additional fees. Occupancy by more than six persons will result in fines and possible forfeiture of the security deposit.
Should the Rentees cause, knowingly or unknowingly, any property damage or theft to occur on or to the Property, Rentees will report such incident to the Rentor immediately. Rentor will withhold the return of the security deposit from the Rentees pending settlement of charges. In case the amount is greater than the security, Rentee agrees to render payment for the balance promptly. Occupancy by more than the stated amount of persons will result in forfeiture of the security deposit.
Renters will leave the premises in a clean and orderly condition upon their departure, following directions left at the house. If more than three hours is required to return the house to the manner in which it was found, labor shall be billed at $50 / hour.
RELEASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
IN CONSIDERATION for being permitted to enter premises and property for vacation rental or any other purpose, the Guest, for himself/herself, his/her personal representatives, guests, children, heirs, and next of kin, acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he/she has or will immediately upon entering, and will continuously thereafter, thoroughly inspect such areas and his/her continued presence constitutes an acknowledgment that he/she has inspected house, deck and entire property and he/she finds and accepts such areas as being safe and reasonably suited for the purposes of his/her use, and he/she further agrees and warrants that if, at any time, he/she feels anything to be unsafe, he/she and all guests will immediately leave the area and advise appropriate persons.
THE Guest hereby RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Yariv Hermon and or Bryce Gruber personally and as company or corporate representatives, their members, managers, operators, officials, officers, directors, employees, owners and lessees of the premises, all for the purposes herein referred to as “releasees", from all liability to the undersigned, guests, Represent- atives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demand thereof on account of INJURY to the person(s) or property or resulting in DEATH of the undersigned or guests, whether caused by negligence of the releasees or otherwise while in or upon the area.
THE Guest hereby AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may occur due to their presence in or upon the area and whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
WARNING: Use of swimming pool, woods & grounds, bicycles, and fireplaces carries risk that may result in serious injury or death, and unsupervised use by children is prohibited. Elderly persons, pregnant ladies, infants and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy or similar afflictions should not enter a hot tub/Pool alone and without consulting their physician. Never use a swimming pool or operate fireplaces while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you are taking medication of any kind, or being treated for any illness, consult your physician prior to use of swimming pool. Supervise children at all times to decrease risk of injury or drowning. Users of swimming pool should always shower immediately after use.
THE Guest hereby ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise while in or upon area.
THE Guest hereby certifies that he/she and guests (they) have adequate insurance to cover any injury, illness or damage that may be caused or suffered while in or upon area, or else agrees to bear the costs of such damage or injury. The Guest further that he/she/they have no medical conditions which would interfere with use of hot tub, swimming, bike riding, playing basketball, hiking, rock climbing, climbing stairs, etc. or else assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition and expressly acknowledges such physical activities are dangerous and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. The Guest further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law and that if any provision is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
BY RESERVING THIS PROPERTY, GUEST UNDERSTANDS THE RISKS, AND VOLUNTARILY AGREES TO THE RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILTY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, and further agrees that no oral representations, statements, or inducements apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.