Lowen is a stylish boutique apartment in the heart of St.Ives with The Tate, beaches and restaurants minutes away. Cute & cosy 'cottage style' one bedroom apartment with charming period features, a great combination of style and comfort. Experience St.Ives with everything on your doorstep, XMAS DATES AVAILABLE. Short breaks Oct-March (min 3 night stay). The price includes cleaning, towels, bed linen, no extra costs! Weekly stays only from March-October with a Friday changeover.
Towels linen and welcome pack included. Small well behaved dogs accepted October-March by prior agreement only (£25 dog charge). No parking space provided at Lowen but there is a space to unload your car outside on Fore Street. There are 5 long stay council run car parks in St.Ives and weekly parking tickets are available (see Cornwall Council Website for details of prices and locations). There is room at Lowen to accomodate a cot for a young child a (under 2), it is not suitable to accomodate more than 2 adults.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole apartment is available for guests use. Free unlimited WiFi
Interaktion mit Gästen
I live locally and can be contacted in the event of any queries online and via mobile. In the rare occasions there are any issues, these will aim to be resolved quickly. I'm happy to give advice on places of interest and restuarants etc.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The nearest long stay car park to Lowen is Barnoon, this is a few minutes walk downhill to the flat. Please note parking is on a first come first served basis and gets very busy in the main holiday season. The carpark with the most spaces is Trenwith,by the leisure centre, at the top of town, there is a shuttle bus service for which a fare is payable. If arriving by train Lowen is about 10 minutes walk, there is a taxi office at the Malakoff which is a few minutes walk up the hill from the station or you can 'phone ahead for a taxi (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Ace Cabs.
- 1 small dog per visit allowed during October -March strictly prior agreement only. There is a £25 dog charge for extra cleaning. Please do not leave dogs alone in flat or allow them on bed or furniture. Care must be taken around furnishings.
- Please keep noise to a minimum as there are neigbouring apartments nearby.
- Please note prompt check out by 10am required on day of departure.
- Please take care of your key, you will be charged for replacements.
-Please take all rubbish with you on departure.
-Strictly no smoking.
-Please switch off all appliances and return key to the keybox and scramble the code upon check out.
Transfer of booking to other than named guests is not allowed. Guests must adhere to numbers the home can accommodate i.e. 2 people. If house rules are broken the Owner reserves the right to ask the Guests to vacate the property without refund of rental. Whilst every effort will be made to allow the Guests privacy to enjoy the home the Owner reserves the right to enter the property to attend to essential maintenance issues or concerns.
- The Owner accepts no responsibility for cancellations as a result of unforseen circumstances i.e. Fire or Flood and will not accept responsibility for damage to guests personal belonging as a result of these or theft during their stay. The Owner advises all guests to take out adequate holiday insurance.
Hi I'm Sam and I've been living in Cornwall for many years now. I love this unique and special corner of the world and would like all my guests to enjoy the place as much as I do and am happy to give advice and tips on planning visits. There are two places which I host in Cornwall. One is a boutique cosy apartment, sleeping 2 in central St.Ives, the other is a modern light and airy family house, sleeping 6, in a riverside location close to Truro City Centre.