How many times have you dreamed about visiting a place that combines everything and you thought “that’s impossible”? This lovely house in the heart of Kapandriti, a small village in the northeastern part of Attica, is your opportunity to live in a place that is a miniature of Greece. Why? Because it combines the mountain and the sea, history and heritage, sports and nature, wineries and vineyards, all these and more within a short drive distance.
A spacious, peaceful two-storey house situated in a four acre farm, surrounded by trees and mountains. Luminous, with balconies and terraces around it, elegant living room with fire place, cosy dining room, italian style kitchen and spacious bedrooms. An indoor small gym is just five steps away from the house.
Interaktion mit Gästen
In case you are not quite sure where to start or what to do and you need some advice, we can make together a tailor-made schedule and make the best out of your stay.
- Laundry use upon request.
- Respect each others privacy and quiet hours.
- No extra guests are allowed.
- Leave the house, furniture and equipment in working condition, as handed in.
- Keep the house duly cleaned and throw the garbage away at the end of your stay.
- Guests agree to report and pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen