Experience tranquility in your private bedroom and bathroom! This apartment has an unbeatable location with exquisite views and 6-star amenities, you will love it!
Spaciously decorated lounge for maximum satisfaction. Great getaway for couples or solo trips to explore the best of Melbourne. Super-fast NBN Wi-Fi covered.
Transportations are just at our doorstep along with Melbourne's best attractions all within close walking distance! You will be at the heart of Southbank!
Welcome to one of the most livable cities in the world---Melbourne.
This 6-star luxury apartment is located in the heart of Southbank, just on the edge of CBD. My apartment is secured above 20 stories high facing north. It is the second tallest building in Melbourne and Victoria. You can experience the stunning view of both Yarra River and the CBD.
This is a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment. You will be having a private bedroom and a bathroom. Your private bedroom comprises of a high-quality double bed with a medium firm mattress and beautifully designed bedside tables and lamp. There are 2 floor-to-ceiling mirror doors as an entrance to an enormous built-in wardrobe, a perfect place to hide your luggage and clothing for long trips.
The bathroom is private (Not en-suite but at your doorstep). The spacious bathroom contains a combination of a bathtub with overhead showering for multi-purpose use, bathing necessities are provided. A built-in closet adds elegance to cover up the washing machine and laundry detergents. A large table-to-ceiling mirror can reflect a more beautiful you.
Modernized kitchen introduces top quality appliances, Miele stove and oven, Fisher & Paykel fridge. Featuring a large marble bench top with 2 barstools, as well as the basic kitchenware and cooking ingredients. I welcome you master chefs to show off your skills. Breakfast starter pack is provided, including bread, cereal, coffee, tea, sugar and milk (Other special preferences can be bought on request).
Besides the cozy rooms and gorgeous views, the spacious living room is another advantage. Feel free to lie on my large comfy sofa. Read a book maybe, with a cup of coffee on lazy days. Or others may prefer to sit up close and play on my PS4 on games night. The air conditioner is in the living-room, if you feel too hot or cold in your bedroom, you may keep the door ajar and turn the air conditioner on.
A whole wall of windows maximizes the sunlight as well as widening your view of the horizon. The one and only Crown Casio flame show can be seen without leaving a foot. Great view of Yarra River and Melbourne CBD will make you stay longer. Super-fast NBN Wi-Fi allows you to stay connected with family and friends back home.
I am the host living in another bedroom, my room is on the other side of the living room. Your privacy is well kept as we are separated by the living room. Our high-quality sound-blocked walls/windows also ensure the privacy and tranquility in your bedroom is highly maintained.
Zugang für Gäste
As my guest, you have the privilege to enjoy all 6-star amenities in the building including:
• 25m swimming pool with SPA
• Steam and Sauna room
• Meeting room
• State of the art well-equipped gym facilities
• Outdoor BBQ
You will also be able to admire the beautiful scenery when using the amenities.
Interaktion mit Gästen
You will be living with only me in another room, therefore I am flexible with check-in/out times, I will confirm with your plans prior to your arrival. I will meet and greet you at a time suitable and brief you about the apartment and hand over the keys. Please don't hesitate to reach me by Airbnb message, phone, email or talk to me in person (when you move in) if any questions are bothering you.
I respect that some guests prefer privacy and would rather be left alone but I am here when you need me. Feel free to come grab a bite with me or hang out for some drinks.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The apartment does not cover for parking onsite. However, free indoor parking in Crown Casino is just 100 meters away. Feel free to ask me for free casino parking access.
Street parking is only free from 7.30pm-7.30am (next day). I would recommend you to park your car in the casino .
A 24-hour concierge is for permanent residents only, please direct any inquiry to me and also ask me to book you in for building amenities.
Tips about the weather: Melbourne sometimes has 4 seasons in 1 day, be prepared for a minute of beautiful sunshine and raining cats and dogs a minute later. Extreme heat at noon while early mornings and late nights can give a great chill. I will be providing an umbrella as a backup. Keep double check the weather forecast.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay unless it's my fault
- Smoking strictly prohibited and would result in a $500 fine
- I totally can understand that guest will sometimes bring alcohol or food back to the apartment, as the carpet is very difficult to clean, I wish you can eat pr drink on the bar table and not in the bedroom
- Do Not throw rubbish down from the balcony
- I would be very grateful if you did your own dishes (Ok to throw in dishwasher)
- Please take off your shoes and leave it on the side near the entrance (Slippers can be provided on request)
- No visitor allowed. If you have friends/family coming over, please notify me
- Lost of key/swipe card will incur a surcharge charged by management fully covered by yourself
- No drugs/prostitution/anti-social behaviour. I'll have to ask you to leave immediately with no refund
- You are ok to make noice on a resonable level, just keep it down after midnight to not disturb neighbours
- Check-in/Check-out times are very flexible
- Please take time in reading the "Bible" on how to operate facilities and the safety procedures booklet provided
- Please keep the room in similar tidy/clean as the way it's handed to you
- I would assume my guest has common sence to handle other details
- Please take care of our space as I have put much effort to make your stay perfect
I'm Yueqin from New Zealand, you can call me Leon, very nice to meet you. I was born in Shanghai, China, so feel free to have a chat in either Mandarin or Shanghainese dialect.
Currently completing my Masters of Food Science in Melbourne University. As I also did my 3-year Bachelor of Agriculture here, I have a pretty good sense of what Melbourne is like and can introduce fellow guests around this wonderful city (and never forget the astonishing cuisines here).
I have been to many places around the globe, I could tell you stories over a cup of tea. Other hobbies are left for those talkative guests to discover for themselves :)
If this isn't attracting enough, my co-host Jerry is an excellent tour guild and professional photographer. You can always go to him to design your very own Melbourne experience.
We will do our best to answer any questions or cater to any special needs or requirements in order to make your stay as comfortable as possible!
Really looking forward to seeing you here!