Note- As per Airbnb rules we cannot give you the exact address of the house( we are behind varsity inn restaurant)
Perfect for families with kids & senior citizens, because we have 2 kitchens, living rooms and dining rooms! Very unique and useful set up. This house has a perfect downtown location 5 min walk to boardwalk, beach, amusement parks.
We rent to groups for prom weekends and senior weeks in the month of April, May and 3 weeks in June ONLY. We DO NOT rent to groups in July, Aug,Sep.
Book Minimum 3 nights !. Cleaning fee$125 applies to all partial week renters
Available to families and Group of Young renters!!!
3 blocks( 5 -8 min walk) from the beach, boardwalk, water park, amusement-park, bay area, water sports, grocery store, restaurants, and a lot of other fun stuff!
I am telling you, this is "THE'' house for your vacation this year!!!
Newly renovated, beautifully UNIQUE house, why do I say unique ?? Because we have 2 kitchens and 2 living rooms and 2 dining areas!! That works wonderfully well with 2 or 3 families on vacation together.
This 3 stories house has 5 bedroom 3 and a 1/2 bath( 3 queen beds, 4 twin beds, and 4 light weight, portable memory foam mattress that can be put on the floor in any one of the rooms as needed), equipped with comfortable and stylish furnishings to make your much deserved vacation a relaxing and enjoyable one! The modern style decor is to match a five star hotel( but for you ,special ,very nice people, we charge 10% of the 5 star hotel terrif)) For your convenience this house has 2 zone , central air and is equipped with dishwasher and washer/dryer, microwave, toaster oven, blender, coffee maker, food processor and everything that can make you feel like you are in your own home . (Very important note from the owner- we want you to have a very comfortable stay if need be I will come and do your laundry and cook for you too!! Sorry, just trying to make my listing funny but that probably got your attention! )
This unit comes with ----
1- 6 complimentary beach tags
2- 2 reserved parking spots at the back of the house(AWESOME! Right?)
4- 3- TV's
5- Comcast cable network
6- Charcoal grill.
7- And a very dedicated, devoted home owner, Me, who will try her best to make your vacation fun and comfortable.
Details on the bedrooms and bathrooms.
Bedroom # 1 - On the 3rd floor (attic floor.)
Master Bedroom --Features an upgraded Queen size bed. This room is your romantic secluded retreat from the rest of the house. If need be it is spacious enough to host a folding crib for our younger guest who feel more comfortable in the same room as their Mommy!!!!(daddy's are welcome too)
Master bathroom on the 3rd floor
--Very spacious ,very modern,very your own(if needed, we provide a lock and key, ha ha ha!!!!)
Bedroom # 2- on the second floor
Features an upgraded Queen size bed. This room is also big enough to put a pack n play or one of our twin size memory foam mattress on the floor to sleep an extra member.
2nd Full Bathroom on the 2nd floor --
New bathroom nice and spacious, Coin operated for common use!!! ( just kidding!!)
Bedroom # 3 on the 2nd floor-
For kids!! 2 twin size beds and guess what??!!!A complimentary 24"babysitter - a TV -with DVD player. The twin memory foam mattress futs perfectly on the floor between the 2 twin beds, to sleep a cousin or a friend.
Bedroom # 4- on the 1st floor
Queen size bed. This room is perfect for family members that are not comfortable climbing stairs to the 2nd floor. Spacious room.
3rd full Bathroom --on the 1st floor
Again , very new, very nice, right next to the bedroom, very convenient.
Bedroom # 5 -- on the 1st floor
For kids!! 2- twin size beds (bunk bed) . kids love this room.
Lastly, the half Bathroom, on the 1st floor.
So we have, 3 queen and 4 twin beds, and 4 very comfortable , light weight , portable memory foam mattresses in the unit, that can be put on the floor in any room, thus the unit sleeps 14 in total.
(1) all new kitchen cabinets ,granite counter top, comfortable island, appliance,and fully equipped to cook(order in), serve and enjoy happy healthy meals.
(2nd)Half kitchen with cofee maker toaster and more. equally modern and new
2 Great rooms with lots of (URL HIDDEN) on the 1st floor and another one on the 2nd floor. Very well comfortably furnished family room with eat in area!
Bonus 42 " TV in each of the family/great room!!! ( 3 , 42"tv in total in the unit(URL HIDDEN)reserved parking spots at the back of the house.
* wi-f(URL HIDDEN)complimentary beach tags.
* Charcoal gril at the back of the house to be shared by all three units.
3 Blocks to Beach and Boardwalk (about 4-5 minutes)
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Min $ 350 Security Deposit.( $500 to $800 for groups)
*MIn $ 100 cleaning fee for partial week renters
* Check-in: After 3:00 PM ,( check in for groups at 4 pm)
* Check-out: Before 10:00 AM ( check out for groups at 9 am)
* Available Year Round - Please Check Our Calendar.
* No Smoking.
* No pets
Zugang für Gäste
This house has 3 units in it. All units have their own private entrance and are not connected to each other in any way. SO all three units are independent apartments.
This is a single family unit so you rent all three floors .
Interaktion mit Gästen
We love this house and we love ocean city. I take pleasure, pain and pride- 24/7 to make sure my guests have a great experience, before, during and after their stay in my vacation home.
Here are a few things you may want to bring with you
Dishwashing liquid, Dishwasher detergent,
Hand soap, shower gel/ body soap, shampoo …..
Detergent for clothes other laundry supplies
Coffee, coffee filter, tea, creamer, sugar….
Beach and Bath towels
If you plan to grill, charcoal and barbecue items.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BEDSHEETS (MY SUGGESTION SPREAD YOUR FITTED SHEETS OVER THE SHEETS AND THE PILLOWS ON THE BED AND UNDER THE BLANKET.) Please do not remove the bedding from the beds. Please leave the sheets and blankets on the bed as you found them when you came i(URL HIDDEN)Please bring your own bath/beach towels and sheets.
•A List of bed size
(We count 2 members per queen bed and 1 for each twin bed and memory foam mattress)
•(sleeps 14) - Please bring fitted & flat Sheets for – 3 queen bed, 4 twin beds and 4 twin sheets for the ** memory foam mattress( the twin sheets work well for the mattresses)
** Memory foam mattress- These twin size, 4 inch thick very soft comfortable flexible mattress are in the units and can be used on the floor in any room with ease. We usually keep them under the beds, or they can be in closet .
We have pillows, quilts/ blanket in the house in the units but feel free to bring your own, if you wish to.
Each unit has sleeping arrangements for a certain number of people as mentioned on the listing, if you have extra members in your group that you have paid extra fee for. Please note that you are responsible to bring sleeping bag/blowup matters, blankets, pillow , sheets and all for them.
Please monitor damp towels/bathing suits, especially if you have children.. as wet towels can stain bedding or couches. In general, please supervise young family members and avoid injury or destruction.
ALSO PLEASE BRING BATH TOWELS AND BEACH TOWELS.
You can get supplies at Hoy’s (kind of $5 and below store). The store is a 5 min walk towards the bay on Asbury Street
walk left on Wesley
make a right on 8th street
walk 1 block
on 2nd block ,that is Asbury Ave make a right
3rd store to your left is Hoys,
Across the street from Hoys is a Dollar store.
If you do not turn right on Asbury and keep going straight, the corner of next block on your left is Super fresh, the grocery store.
Super fresh the grocery store in on 8th street and west ave, 5 min walk from the house. Great for produce, poultry and all. It is about 10% to 15% more money than the stores off the island. But it is GOOD!
A public playground is right across the street from super fresh for special little guests.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Dear Guests, Here is a copy of the lease for you to review, I will email a hard copy once you book( you can fill it out and email or mail it back), along with some other important information that will be useful before, during and after your stay.
Vacation Rental - Booking Information.
Name of the person (in your group) that I have been in touch with- ________________________________________________________________
Your name (can be same as above) ________________________________________________________________
Check – In – Date____________ Check- Out – Date______________________
Thanks for booking our summer home for your vacation this year.
Please check the documents that you are mailing back.
1.This Cover letter ( Required to be included in all packages sent back)
3.Rent check ( please write property address and your check in –check out date on the check)
4.Please circle one of the following( If you have paid in full already)
-on home away, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), TripAdvisor, flip key, other ____________
Amount Paid-$________________Date Paid-______________________
Please fill the lease out to your best knowledge (especially check in check out date, $$ details, and your personal information)
Please scan and email back (I prefer a digital copy) if not feel free to print and mail back to-
P O Box 668
Huntingdon valley PA
Please text me at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) when you mail the documents/check to me. In your text please include the name of the person that has been in touch with me, your name, property address, and your check in and check out date.
OR just fill this cover letter out and text me a picture of this cover letter! Easy!
Feel free to text if you have any questions.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT AND DEPOSIT RECEIPT
This Short Term Rental Agreement is entered into this day ______________, 20__ by and Between Rimjhim Devgan and ___________________________________________("Tenant(s)").Tenant(s)agrees to rent the premises located at _______________________________________________ Wesley Avenue Ocean city NJ .
Property on * Home away*(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)* (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) ID___________________________.
1. TERM. The term will commence on _______, 20__, at Three (3) o'clock p.m(check-in)., and continue until the ___________, 20___, at Ten (10) o'clock a.m
2. RENTAL AMOUNT (for the above dates) is . $_______________.
It is the tenant’s responsibility to provide a check or pay on line through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (3% of rent fee may apply) in USD$ to Rimjhim Devgan for the full balance owed, 90days prior to check in date. If this deadline is not met, management may choose to rent the property to another party. Any and all deposits may be forfeited by the tenant.
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT:. A security deposit of $______ in cash, online payment using Pay Pal will be provided by the Tenant at the time of booking the property. Provided that Tenant takes possession of the premises, there is no damage to the premises (and facilities, where applicable), all keys are returned and the premises is left in a clean condition, the balance of all deposits will be refunded within 15-20 business days from the date of tenants check –out .Cancellation of this booking will result in partial or full deduction of deposit and/or rent amount.
4. USE. The premises will be used exclusively as temporary lodging for no more than ________ person(s) including minors. (Please provide a list of the names of all intended occupants). If additional persons are found to be residing at the Premises, for each additional person a fee of twenty percent (20%) of the total rental amount will be automatically be deducted from Tenant's security deposit.
5. Substance Abuse/Drug Incidents Prohibited on promises- (Including, But Not Limited To) Minors Possessing or using drugs, alcohol, and/or tobacco products, including unauthorized over-the-counter medications or unauthorized prescription medications is prohibited on property. Sale or attempted sale and/or transmittal of drugs, alcohol, and/or tobacco products, including authorized or unauthorized over-the-counter medications or prescription medications, possessing drug paraphernalia is prohibited on 733 and 735 Wesley Ave Ocean city NJ. Underage drinking / consumption/ procession of alcohol or any other illegal substance will be immediately reported to the police authorities and tenants will have to vacate the property immediately.
6. ANIMALS. No animals are permitted on the Premises. In the event that a pet is found on the Premises, Tenant shall be in violation of this Agreement and will forfeit their entire security deposit and Owners retains the right to sue for damage to the Premises.
7. ORDINANCES AND STATUTES. There is a 10 pm noise ordinance enforced by the owners and must be complied with. Owners reserve the right to terminate this agreement without notice and without refund for any reason if deemed necessary.
8. MAINTENANCE AND DAMAGE. Tenant acknowledges that, unless the Owners is notified immediately upon occupancy, the Premises, including the furniture, furnishings and appliances, are in good working order and repair. Tenant will keep the Premises in a sanitary condition, and will notify Owners of any damage to the Premises or its contents or any inoperable equipment or appliances. Tenant acknowledges that if the Premises are left in an exceptionally unclean or unsanitary condition, cleaning charges will be assessed at a rate of $75 per hour and will be deducted from Tenant's security deposit. Tenant will be responsible for any damage due to misuse caused by Tenant or his or her family, invitees and guests.
9. ENTRY AND INSPECTION. Owner has the right to enter the Premises at any time to ensure safety of the house/ occupants. Owner/management reserves the right to inspect the premises or personal to maintain law and order.
10. INDEMNIFICATION. Owners will not be liable for any damage or injury to Tenant, or any other person(s), including Tenant's guests or invitees, or to any property, occurring on the Premises. Tenant agrees to hold Owners harmless from any claims for damages, no matter how caused.
11. A checklist detailing all appliances, furnishings and other items as well as the condition they are in will be posted in the unit at a visible spot. It is the tenants responsibility to inspect and ensure that all items contained in such checklist are present and in good working order/condition within 2 hours of check-in time. Failure to do so may result in the deposit being partially or fully withheld if any item is found to be damaged after the tenant checking out. The owner will similarly review the unit after the tenant has checked out. Any irregularities will be reported back to the tenant prior to any deductions being applied to the deposit.
12. ATTORNEYS' FEES. In the event that either party hereto is required to institute litigation or some other form of alternative dispute resolution in order to enforce the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the non-prevailing party all reasonable costs and attorney's fees.
13. Weather related cancellation’s-Tenants are required to re-book another day(s) in the same year or the next season, subject to availability, if weather related state emergency is declared in Ocean City,NJ.
page 1 of 3 Tenant initial _______ date_________Owner initial¬¬¬¬_________Date______
We work hard to maintain our house and our family uses it as a second home. Please use common wisdom and common courtesy when you are our guest. We will appreciate it.
1. There is a noise ordinance in effect after 10 pm and before 7 am. Please be a good neighbor and keep noise down at all times. Many neighbors work and live here permanently. If the neighbors call the police to the house due to a violation of this ordinance, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT A REFUND.
2. All guests are required/requested to rinse off sand before getting back in the house to avoid damage to the property. No beach toys, chairs, bikes and other outdoor equipment is permissible inside the house.
3. Maximum occupancy is ___________ guests.
4. You will be held responsible for damages due to a violation of any rules or irresponsible misuse of the property. We understand that regular wear and tear of items causes breakage. Please report any damaged or nonfunctioning items in the home or you may be charged for these items.
5. TURN OFF air conditioning /heat when leaving the premises for an extended period (more than 1 hour) and when checking out to avoid extra utility charges that will be held from your deposit.
6. Maintain Law and Order - Ocean City police is very vigilant for homes rented out to young adults. Tenants are required to abide by the law at all time during their stay.
On behalf of all the tenants, and guest in my group I, __________________, have read the house rules on ____________, 20__ and hereby agree to these terms. I agree to inform my entire party of these requirements and will take enforcement and financial responsibility for my group.
Tenant signature: ______________________________ on ___________, 20________
State__________________________________ Zip ___________________________________ Tenant's Home Phone #__________________Tenant's Cell Phone________________________
Driver's License No _______________________________E-Mail Address__________________
Please provide 2 other cell numbers of members in the group to be used in case of emergency-
Pay pall/Check, refundable deposit received on¬____20__for the amount of $______
Ren(URL HIDDEN) $__________
Cleaning fe(URL HIDDEN)$__________
TOTAL________________________________( checks Payable to Rimjhim Devgan)
Notes/Comments_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________page 2 of 3 Tenant initial ____ date______ Owner initial ¬¬¬¬______Date_______
List of occupants-no more than ___________. This must be complete including every tenants required information.
1)Name Birth date¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_____________________________________________________________________
2)Name Birth date¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_____________________________________________________________________
3)Name Birth date¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_____________________________________________________________________
4)Name Birth date¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_____________________________________________________________________
5)Name Birth date¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_____________________________________________________________________
6)Name Birth date¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_____________________________________________________________________
7)Name Birth date¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_____________________________________________________________________
8)Name Birth date¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_____________________________________________________________________
9)Name Birth date¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_____________________________________________________________________
10)Name Birth date¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_____________________________________________________________________
11)Name Birth date¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_____________________________________________________________________
12)Name Birth date¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_____________________________________________________________________
13)Name Birth date¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_____________________________________________________________________
14)Name Birth date¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_____________________________________________________________________
Please help us keep your costs down by conserving water and energy when possible. Thanks!
page 3 of 3Tenant initial _____ date_____ Owner initial¬¬¬¬ _________Date_____
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
13 years ago, my son was 6 years old, I was blessed with a baby girl. That's it! I wanted to be home with the kids and so I quit my job as asst. fashion coordinator and stayed home. The arts and craft junkie that I am, I explored and discovered HGTV ! That's how and when I found the handy-woman in me. I painted , made cabinets, tiled, did flooring.......basically re-did my own house, while I stayed home with my kids.
Next it was time for another bigger project and this house was a great rehab opportunity. For 8 years+ this house has been my baby, I have done a lot of work myself and my husband, brother, mother even my mother-in-law ( had to mention her) and a few handymen, all have been a great help.
We love this house and we love ocean city. I take pleasure, pain and pride- 24/7 to make sure my guests have a great experience, before, during and after their stay in my vacation home.
I am still always there for my son , a pre-med sophomore at Temple and my baby girl is in 7th grade and yes I am happily married for 23 years!! Ha Ha Ha!!