My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. Walk to downtown in 10 minutes.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to their assigned bedroom/bath, the kitchen, living/dining room, front & back porch, backyard and gardens, and assigned parking space in the driveway.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will interact with our guests as little or as often as they wish. We both have busy jobs so texting is often the best first line of communication and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Welcome to our home in the historic neighborhood of Montford in beautiful Asheville, NC! My partner and I are new Airbnb hosts but have had positive experiences as Airbnb guests. We are excited to welcome people into our home and share the city we love so much. Todd and I both work a lot so you may get plenty of privacy. Get a good night's sleep on our Queen size Heavenly Bed by Westin mattress in a spacious bedroom with en suite bathroom. There is plenty storage for your belongings and comfortable bed sheets and bath towels.
Two additional people could comfortably sleep on the Queen size sleeper sofa with private half bath.
- Please be courteous of the neighbors. Most have regular work/school hours. It's a family neighborhood steps away from an elementary school.
- Prior to your arrival I will provide you with a 4-digit code to the lockbox. Please provide me with your cell phone number via text. My cell number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
- More thorough house rules and useful information will be available for you inside the house. Please familiarize yourself with these upon arrival.
- We pick up after ourselves and keep things clean for our guests. We ask our guests to do the same.
- No smoking inside or out.
- No more than two cars in the driveway. There is no street parking available to you so we ask that you do not host additional guests at the home.
- Wi-Fi password is posted on the refrigerator
- Todd and I both work a lot, so please if you have any questions, you can text me at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). If I don't respond right away, text Todd at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
- We ask that you do not rearrange furniture, so as to protect the hardwood floors from scratches.