Stylish, fully remodeled home in upscale NW – Alamo Heights Area.
Amazing location - House conveniently located in quiet street, with beautiful seasoned trees, prestigious neighborhood and very close to the airport, 281, 410 loop and down-town area.
Featuring an open floor plan, original hardwood floors, 3 bedrooms, 3 FULL bathrooms + an independent garden-TV room which can sleep 2 more
European inspired kitchen and “top of the line” decor. Driveway can park 4 cars.
This is a house that is impecable and we would appreciate that it remains that way after your stay. Here are some of the common sense rules that we would appreciate that you follow:
- NO SMOKING INSIDE OF THE HOUSE. However, you are welcome to smoke in the yard and pick up the trash after you leave.
- NO PETS IS NO PETS.
- DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE AROUND. Please avoid the risk of scratching the floor or damaging the wall.
- Remove your shoes when entering the house, specially if your shoes are dirty. Needless to say, please don't put your shoes on the furniture, beds, tables or countertops.
- Be careful with the luggage - make sure your luggage doesn't scratch the walls nor the floor. This is a very common problem. Please avoid us the need to charge you for this.
- Pick up after you and please leave the things where you found them.
- Be gentle with the house, appliances, fixtures, etc.
- If you brake something please bring it to our attention. We don't want to find out when the next guest complains.
- No more than 8 guests allowed in the house.
- No parties please.
- If you cook, please leave the pots and pans clean as you found them - an extra fee will be charged for dirty pots.
- We RECYCLE. Garbage goes in the trash can. So please separate containers (metal and plastic), cardboard and organics. When trash bags in the house are full, please take your trash to the big trash bins which are located in the service hallway of the house.
Victoria -- Professional and well traveled. Extremely clean and educated. Live in NY but travel very often to Spain, Mexico, San Antonio and Florida. Real Estate investor with a financial background.
Mariana -- Lives in San Antonio with a wealth of experience in property management, luxury real estate & accounting. Well traveled, extremely organized and with a well developed sense of decoration.