This two-bedroom, one-bath rental located in the loft space of a barn comfortably sleeps up to six guests. The beds are outfitted with luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets and memory-foam mattress toppers. The loft features hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings with exposed beams exuding a rustic feel. The fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances. The dining table seats six, and a cozy living area includes fireplace and a flat-screen TV.
Follow us on Instagram @theredbarn_design
Follow us on Instagram @theredbarn_design
Enjoy a retreat to nature in our privately owned and managed 2-Bedroom Barn. Plan a romantic getaway or honeymoon, a couples’ adventure with friends, or family trip to Glacier National Park.
Our 2nd story loft features exceptionally high standards for convenience including luxurious Egyptian cotton sheeting, spa robes, a whirlpool Jacuzzi tub, and memory-foam, pillowtop mattresses. Furnishings are stylish yet comfortable. Hardwood floors, white marble tile,butcher block countertops and exposed beams create a warm ambiance while the space retains a light and airy atmosphere with plenty of natural light flooding in through large windows.
The open floor plan allows for sweeping views of breathtaking mountains, the surrounding farm land, and a nearby water preserve. The two acre- property is nestled on the corner next to an 800 acre, third-generation family farm. The Red Barn is adjacent to our home and is located off a quiet country road. From the large private deck you can enjoy excellent wildlife and bird viewing including large herds of whitetail and mule deer grazing, wild turkeys, geese, and songbirds. Swans and bald eagles frequent the area as well. The farm is also home to an occasional moose, elk, bear, fox, coyote, and mountain lion. The deck is also the best view of the beautiful mountain waterfall in addition to views of the entire Swan Mountain Range and the Badrock Canyon leading to Glacier National Park.
While tucked away next to the farm at the base of the mountain, our location has convenient, easy access to everything the Flathead Valley has to offer. Driving times to local hot spots make this the perfect lodging option:
• 15 minutes to Glacier National Park
• 20 minutes to the resort town of Whitefish
• 20 minutes to Bigfork and Flathead Lake, largest freshwater lake West of the Mississippi
• 20 minutes to the shopping and dining of Kalispell
•10 minutes to Columbia Falls, gateway to Glacier National Park
• 35 minutes to the top of Whitefish Mountain Resort
• 20 minutes to the airport
The Barn sleeps 6 in two bedrooms (1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 1 queen sleeper sofa) and is prepared with everything you need including a fully-equipped kitchen with stainless-steel appliances. After a day of hiking and adventure clean up with a full-sized washer and dryer, plush linens, and an over-sized rain shower head. Settle in with a 37” HD flat-screen TV with cable or watch a movie on the DVD player while sitting next to the cozy fireplace. BBQ on the deck or just sit back with a glass of wine and soak in the alpine glow.
Key amenities include:
New 37” HDTV, DVD player, Cable
Wireless internet throughout home
Large kitchen island with 2-seat breakfast bar
Stainless appliances: refrigerator with filtered water and ice, 4 burner smooth top range and oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal
Butcher block countertops and hardwood floors
Vaulted ceiling with beams
Mountain views and French door that leads to large deck
Open floor plan
Extendable dining table with room for six
Bath includes washer and dryer available for your use
Jacuzzi whirlpool tub and rain shower head
Highchair and pack n’ play available
Large composite deck with BBQ and table seating for six
Off-street, private parking for two vehicles and /or RV, camper or boat
We think the Red Barn @ Glacier Mountain Country is the perfect spot to launch your Glacier Park adventure or Northwest Montana vacation. We look forward to hearing from you. Please let us know if we can answer any questions you have about our property or your vacation planning.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests at the Red Barn enjoy amazing views from the over-sized deck. Private parking in the carport and a private entrance allow you to come and go at your own leisure. There is a coded key lock on the Barn door.
Our farmhouse is located on the same property as the Red Barn, so we are close by if you need us, but try to respect your privacy. We ask you do the same. Guests renting the Red Barn are not renting access to the garden and lawn areas of the property. Please note: our old lab, Cedar, loves to visit our guests - however, if you are not a dog person simply tell her to "kennel" and she'll leave you alone. She will not enter the loft.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Over the past four years, the Red Barn has hosted hundreds of guests from around the world. We've enjoyed getting to know people from Paris, China, Germany and across the United States. Our daughters are pen pals with former guests. We also understand when guests are here to visit GNP and time is precious.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We think the Flathead is the ideal place to live and work, and while we have both traveled extensively across the globe, no wanderlust makes us question calling this our home. As we travel, we look for unique places to stay - we believe the places and people we've met on our adventures are as important as the places we've seen. We've work hard to put that thought into the details of the Red Barn - so that your stay with us will be a part of your visit to Montana, not just a place you've slept.
We built this property, including the guest house -we invite you to be our guest. We offer to you our wonderful retreat and the inside scoop on what to do and where to go in the Flathead. We look forward to hearing from you.
Rental Rules for property at the Red Barn
1. CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 4 P.M. MST AND CHECKOUT is 11 A.M. MST. NO Early Check-in or late checkout.
2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental home under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - A damage deposit of $500 is required. This must be received prior to arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher
d. All keys are left in the lock box and house is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. No early check-in or late checkout.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
6. PAYMENT – An advance payment of $500 is required immediately to secure reservation. The advance payment will not be applied toward the rent. An additional payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is due 60 days prior to arrival date with the BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date. Please make payments via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or personal checks payable to Alyson Dorr. The advance payment will be converted to a damage deposit upon check in.
7. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty except if deposits were made via credit card. All credit card cancellations are subject to a 5% Cancellation fee or $50 whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to six (6) persons.
10. EVENTS AND PARTIES – The house is not available for use for events or parties (such as but not limited to, birthday parties, anniversary parties, weddings, wedding receptions, family reunions, etc.) An event is a gathering of 8 or more people including guests of the house.
11. MINIMUM STAY – This property requires a four (4) night minimum stay during high season. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than four days, the guest will be charged the four-night rate unless a shorter stay is approved to fill calendar.
12. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen & towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
13. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels if you plan on visiting an area lake or waterpark. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
14. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
17. PARKING –Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the county road or in the grass is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner
18. FIREPLACES – The fireplace is a non-vented electric fireplace. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
19. WATER AND SEPTIC – This house is on a well and septic system. The water is treated with a water softener and iron filter. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to two hundred dollars ($200).
20. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
21. OUTAGES - We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
22. TRAVEL INSURANCE – We highly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance.
23. All of the houses are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
24. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
25. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
26. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
27. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
28. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closets” even if unlocked, which contain cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owner’s closets are located in the main hallway and the space below the apartment including the open side shed.
29. Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas grill and will seek help from owners if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
30. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform owners immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
31. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify the owners without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
32. Tennant is advised that there may or may not be a carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
33. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
34. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
35. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
36. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.