Fantastic location to visit the city centre only 10 minutes away on our frequent and award winning bus service. The flat is on the ground floor so perfect for young children and elderly visitors. It is near the airport and is on the main route in to the centre. Shops restaurants bars all on your doorstep. This flat is perfect for the zoo, Murrayfield and Haymarket. It is close to road links to the north and south of Scotland. This is a must stay!
This is a lovely flat situated in a central part of Corstorphine. It has a bathroom with shower and a separate shower for you all getting ready in the morning.
Zugang für Gäste
There is a small garden to the rear of the property
Interaktion mit Gästen
Any problems our phone numbers are located within an informative book about the flat and surrounding area. This book is a must read as points you in the right direction for all Edinburgh has to offer. We will always endeavor to sort any queries immediately.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note that if you intend to arrive after 1800hrs on a Friday and Saturday there will be a £25 surcharge. However if you think you will arrive after midnight any night please do not book this property. Book a hotel and come to us the next day.
- If arriving after 6pm on a Friday or Saturday there is a £25 additional charge
- Respect property and contents at all times.
- Respect the neighbours
- Any breakages must be reported and paid for before departure
- Do not move furniture without prior consent
- Keep noise to a minimum after 2200hr
- If you wear fake tan please place a towel on bedding to sleep on and be respectful of the bedding
Dieser Gastgeber hat 11 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen