Your bedroom is quiet and luminous featuring a wall made of bottles, heating + A/C and your very own ensuite private bath. View the sun setting in the Río de la Plata from the roof. Feel at home in a spacious apartment over 90 years old.
Our building has a French Art Déco style. We are on the third and top floor, up two flights or 36 winding marble stairs.
One bedroom has its own private bath and A/C.
Capacity: two people
Bed: one double spring mattress with linens and comforter
If you are a group of three or four, there is another bedroom next to the first one with two single beds and no a/c.
Zugang für Gäste
Of the 98 sq. m. of the apt you'll have access to the common areas: dining, kitchen, pantry, foyer and the roof. Use the tables and benches in the dining, or the kitchen/pantry to cook/store food; plan a day trip in the foyer. Access to the rooftop is completely free but a bit challenging for those over 110kgs or with limited mobility. Prepare your own meals in the kitchen or enjoy a barbecue on the roof with us.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live in the second bedroom with its separate bath. The apartment is spacious so if you're not out or in the room all day (which is fine) we'll be seeing you around the common areas to chat because we are home much of the time.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The marble staircase and hall at leads to the apartment are 90 years old, in great condition and considered historic heritage. Sounds resonate well throughout the apartment since the apartments conserve their original layout. The rooms are spacious and the kitchen is small. We are usually doing some kind of work in the house that produces no unusual noise or odor that would impede your comfort. If the shower pressure ia too weak, let me know and I will show you the switch for the pump located up eight stairs. There is always hot water from the bathroom's own 60L water heater.
1) The apartment is smoke free. You are welcome to climb up the stairs and use the roof for smoking as it is a common area and outdoors.
2) Quiet hours are from 11 pm to 9 am. Use the hallway and staircase quietly during quiet hours. Take care of the building's hall and stairs just as you would the apartment itself, as they are covered in the insurance. There are five other residential apartments in our building.
3) I'll give you one key to the apartment and another to the building.
4) Access is 24 hours.
5) Please notify me of anything that needs my attention, no matter the hour.
6) Since we are the only ones who live in this apartment, there are no locks on any of the bedrooms.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1 Bewertung für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Me gusta la cultura, el deporte y contribuir con la disminucion de la basura. Sometimes I write in Spanish, sometimes in English, like the way I speak. I like gardens in public spaces and street art to show around my neighborhood. En los veranos la cumbia es la mejor musica escuchar en casa desde mi equipo o desde la calle con las ventanas abiertas. Ser hospitalario es algo que es una tradición familiar ya que mi madre era gerente de un hotel. As much I accept that hospitality is an industry, it is primarily a family tradition for me.