THE HAVEN, NEAR GLASGOW AIRPORT
The Haven is a welcoming 1 bedroom flat set in a quiet residential street. It has been lovingly upgraded and kitted out, for a fresh modern appeal. Great for GLA Airport and business travellers.
Use the table space in the lounge to catch up on your work, with free WiFi, tea and coffee. Close to the main trunk roads for fast travel. Don't forget the washing machine and iron should you need it. With shampoo etc supplied, you can really minimise your packing.
The spacious lounge has a couple of 2-seater sofas from which to enjoy the flat screen TV and browse the Internet. (The small-double sofa bed sleeps one or 2 at a cosy squeeze - please contact us to enquire about additional guests). There is a small dining area in the lounge which is a great wee work space too. We think the kitchen has pretty much everything you would need and it includes a washing machine. If you don't fancy cooking, there are food outlets and take-aways nearby. Enjoy a shower or bath in the newly redecorated family bathroom. The bedroom is a good size and can be set as a super-king or a twin. We use hotel-grade linen in this apartment, with fluffy white towels as standard.
For business travellers, there is great table space in the lounge to catch up on your work, with free Wi-Fi and tea and coffee provided too. Don't forget we have a washing machine (with and a couple of detergent pods supplied), and iron and ironing board should you need them. With shampoo, conditioner and shower gel too, you can really minimise your packing for traveling light.
There is free on-street parking and great road and rail access to many parts of the West of Scotland right on the doorstep.
Please tell us when booking if you prefer a super-king bed or 2 singles. We may not be able to change it if less than 7 days notice (due to laundry ordering). However, We will try our best to accommodate your request.
Zugang für Gäste
This listing is for the entire apartment. It is on the second floor.
We give access via a key safe, and the code will be sent before your stay.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will give you a contact number for emergencies, and feedback forms so we can improve (if you think we need to). If you need anything during your stay, please let us know.
We provide a guest folder in the apartment with relevant appliance instructions and local information.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Shortly after your booking has been accepted, we will ask for Photo and address ID, which should match the name of the person making the payment or credit card details. If the main guest is different from the person making payment, we will require additional ID for the guest too. For example a scanned driving license or passport and utility bill.
- This is a top floor apartment, with 2 flights of stairs and no lift.
Check in is between 3.00pm - 8.00pm. Please contact us when you book to let us know when you plan to arrive so we can arrange access for you.
Early check-in & Late Check out
- We MAY be able to accommodate an early check in (before 3.00pm) or late check out (after 10.00am) if requested at least 7 days in advance of stay. A previous or subsequent guest staying may mean it is not possible to accommodate you outwith our normal times. Our charge for this is £10 for early or late times, or £15 for both early check in And late check out. Unfortunately under usual circumstances this will be limited to a maximum of 2 hours for each to allow for cleaning and changeover. If you require longer than this, please talk to us about possibly extending your stay for an extra night. (This works especially well if you have a late flight out or a full day of meetings before you wish to leave).
- We can make the beds into one super-king or 2 singles (twin). Please say which you would prefer at the time of booking. We may not be able to change it if less than 7 days notice (due to laundry ordering). However, We will try our best to accommodate your request.
- If you wish to use the sofa-bed, this will need to be booked in advance too. We will leave you hotel quality linen for you to make up the bed each night.
- Our housekeeper will change the bed linen and towels each week.
- We will let you know which day the housekeeper will be coming.
- Please note that this property is strictly non-smoking. If there is evidence of smoking, the guests may be required to leave (without refund) and a cleaning charge applied. You may smoke outside the building (but not from the windows!).
- For safety reasons do not use candles or naked flames, overload electric sockets, or use any unsafe electrical items within the apartment. Any travel adapters must meet UK/EU safety standards. We take this seriously and if this requirement is breached, we may ask the guests to leave.
Cleaning and breakages
- Any extra cleaning, and all damage or breakages will be charged to the guest. A pre-authorised credit card payment of £200 will be required prior to check-in.
- We do not take an extra cleaning fee upfront, to help keep our costs low and predictable for you. We’ve supplied cleaning materials and would appreciate that you leave the property in the same condition that you found it, including washing and putting any dishes and kitchen utensils away. Our housekeeper will prepare the apartment for the next guest including giving a wipe around, change bedding and vacuum etc. Any additional cleaning will be charged at £20 per hour.
- Please note that guests are not permitted to use hair dye or fake tan in the property as they can stain sheets permanently, meaning they have to be replaced. The full replacement cost of any linen or towels damaged due to staining will be charged. This also applies to make-up stains or grease from wheeled luggage cases.
Neighbours and Antisocial Behaviour
- If you have queries please contact us directly, our neighbours won’t be able to help you with your stay so we ask you to please leave them in peace.
- Loud noise in communal areas, loud music, stag or hen nights, parties, recreational drug use, or generally unsocial behaviour is not acceptable in any of our properties. All guests will be asked to leave with immediate effect and without refund if found to be in breach of this policy.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.
We are a new company offering short term lets and self catering accommodation.
We pride ourselves on going that extra mile by aiming to supply everything we think a guest would need for their stay. Our welcome folder has all the information you would need to use the property as a base for exploring Scotland. Our kitchens are all capable of creating a family meal, or just a quick snack. All of our bedrooms have plenty of hangers and storage, a hairdryer for each room, and hotel grade linen and towels. Tea, coffee and milk are standard to get you going too.