Cozy and quiet apartment (around 30 square meters) located in a residential area. It is about 10 years old and the equipments are standard as a Japanese apartment. We have 2 bunk beds: You can draw the other bed from the upper one (4 ppl can sleep at one time).
The nearest station is Kiyomizu-gojo Station, Keihan Line, 5minutes walk from the apartment. It is within walking distance of Kyoto's downtown (about 20min), Gion area.
This place requires you to get Verified ID before booking.
Cozy and quiet apartment. Around 30 square meters.
You can stay 4 people using two bunk beds. Please see photos in detail.
- Air conditioner
This room has an air conditioner which can also use as a heater, but we don't have an oil heater or a gas heater or something like that.
-Amenities (for 4 persons)
toothbrush and toothpaste
- When you send a request or questions to us, please be sure to tell us about:
1) Your self-introduction and the purpose of this trip (We place great importance on what kind of person the guest is, so would like to know more about you.)
2) The number of your group (include children)
3) If you bring your children with you, the age of the youngest child.
We don’t have the settings for children’s charge, and kindly ask all the guests to be charged for the person who stay there regardless of age.
Zugang für Gäste
Please do not enter another floors and rooms.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our check-in time is from 4pm to 9pm. We are really sorry but we will not be able to reply the email soon after 9pm.
After booking, I will send you the information of how to come to the house from nearest stations and how to get the key etc.
We live far from Kyoto so unfortunately we cannot see you in person. If you need any help, please let us know by email. We try to provide any assistance you want as much as possible.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. If you arrive early or enjoy exploring Kyoto after check-out, we kindly ask all the guests to leave your luggage in coin lockers or Baggage rooms at Kyoto station. If you need the detailed information about it, please let us know. We will send you the document via message function on Airbnb.
2. If you would like to extend your stay, please let us know at least 2 days before your check-out. If you extend it on the morning of your check-out day you will have to pay the cleaning cancellation fee because our cleaning crew may already be on their way to the apartment.
1. This is non-smoking apartment. Smoking and using fire is strictly prohibited.
2. Making noise, playing music, having a party are prohibited.
3. Since this is a Japanese apartment, guests are requested to take shoes off before entering the room.
4. You can take toothbrush, but please do not take other items because they are equipments of this apartment.
5. Please do not let anyone who isn’t lodging (your friends, relatives etc.) into the apartment. If you should meet them, please do somewhere outside like restaurants or shops.
6. We kindly ask you to refrain from smoking or talking loudly or use smartphones at the entrance hall, balcony, corridor because they will become a trouble with residents in the neighborhood. Please respect the tranquility for the residents.
7. If you have any questions, please contact us, not to talk to someone who is in this apartment.
8. To save electric power, please turn off the lighting and the air-conditioning when you leave the house and when you check out.
(Electric power is quite expensive in Japan compared to other countries)
9. Please do not eat something on the beds.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 132 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Pax intrantibus,Salus exeuntibus Benedicto habitantibus
Hello. Thank you for visiting our page!
We are Rie and Satoshi. We live in Yokohama, Kanagawa prefecture with our three kids who keep us laughing and smiling. Unfortunately we live far from Kyoto but we love Kyoto and sometimes go there for travel. We manage these listings but we cannot be there as your hosts, however, we try to provide any assistance as much as possible. Please feel free to ask us when you have any questions. We will be always available by email during your stay. I hope that our place will be your comfortable and cozy base to explore Kyoto.
We offer 3 listings:
1. Renovated Machiya at central Kyoto with free WiFi
2. Bamboo&Greenery room at central Kyoto w/ free wifi
3. 4ppl Max, Modern apt at central Kyoto w/ free WiFi
Let us introduce ourselves.
Grew up in Mihara, Hiroshima prefecture (bayside area) and Sayama, Saitama prefecture. I sometimes go to Kyoto on the business trip. I am interested in history and culture about Japan and abroad, and I think it will be enriched one’s life to be exposed to different value. It will be a great chance to know your country and culture to host you, so I hope that you will become more interested in Japanese culture to stay in Kyoto.
The countries I have visited are Taiwan, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, China, Turkey.
I am Japanese female, born and grew up in Kanagawa prefecture. I love traveling both in Japan and abroad, walking around my neighborhood with the youngest daughter (1-year-old) to find something new. I like Japanese cuisine, especially Sushi. It is very fun for me to make Temaki-zushi(hand-rolled sushi) with my family on holiday. Unfortunately I cannot meet you in person, but I try to be your reliable host :)
The countries I have visited are the United Kingdom, Italy, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, France, Turkey, Canada, Taiwan, Malaysia.
We would like to go to the country you live someday!
Thank you very much,
Rie & Satoshi