Spacious bungalow set in a quiet hamlet with 0.80-acre garden, complete with HOT TUB, treehouse, gym and BBQ area. An ideal location to watch the sunset and slip away from the "Hustle" of life. Ideal for families (with kids) Couples and furry friends (pets). We have a selection of toys, books and are on the edge of the forest. 50" HD tv with access to the latest movies and Tv. Ideally situated, close to the A11 with easy access to the beautiful Norfolk coast, Banham Zoo, High Lodge & more!
Beautifully decorated Bungalow with lounge, kitchen diner, bathroom (with bath) Ensuite (with shower) and 4 bedrooms. Access onto the garden with 6 person Hot Tub, treehouse, BBQ and seating area. Enjoy the evenings while the kids play. Large enough garden for football and lots of games. Please note that the trampolines have been removed.
Large 50" Smart HD TV in the lounge where the family can all sit around and enjoy all the latest movies and TV shows. Light the fire to really create that cosy atmosphere!
There is a garage where smoking is permitted. It has a washing machine and a selection of Gym equipment for those of you want to keep fit.
Close to the forest (5-10 mins walk) ideal for dogs, ramblers, joggers and bike rides.
Travel cot and high chair are available with a kitchen sink big enough to bath any babies, plus a change mat!
We have a selection of games and books. We provide a little "welcome pack" tea, coffee, sugar, toilet roll, all bedding and towels. Come and see all that Norfolk has to offer, ideal for families and dogs.
Zugang für Gäste
Completely separate access, the bungalow is private and quietly nestled around fields. Set back from the road, there is ample parking and you can enjoy the horses grazing in the fields opposite.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are here to settle you in and show you around. We have a guide of all our favourite places to visit and we will be next door if you need us. If you can not check in during our "preferred times", we will leave the key in the smart lock.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The bin is emptied on a Monday, depending on the length of stay we may need to access the garden to maintain the Hot Tub, but we will try to do this when you are out. We do not need to enter the bungalow at all.
Security deposit is required that is fully refundable providing everything is ok. We understand that accidents happen, but some items are expensive.
- Ultimately we want you to have a fantastic time. We do ask that you respect our bungalow and leave it as you find it. The cleaning fee covers this, but it does not cover "extra" cleaning such as the BBQ. If you leave a lot of mess or rubbish, we will charge an extra cleaning fee to cover the extra help we need to pay for.
- Please respect our neighbours (us being one of them) and we ask for quiet after 11pm please, especially in the hot tub
- Please clear up after furry friends and use the bin provided. It is your responsibility to check that the garden is safe for your pooch.
- The bungalow is non-smoking, you can smoke in the garage
- Use of the Tree House is at your own risk
- Use of the gym is at your own risk and please put all weights back after use.
- Please be careful using the Hot Tub. Again you use this at your own risk
- We ask that you read our safety guide when you arrive
- No all female or all male groups unless agreed with us beforehand
We reserve the right to ask guests to leave should there be any problems
Hey we are Tony and Ness. We live in the beautiful county of Norfolk, just on the edge of Thetford forrest. We have 3 children and we want to enjoy life as much as possible. We are inspired by many things..... mainly not living by the normal 9-5 and taking each day as it comes :)