You will be living in a home environment with neighbors living quietly in a guarded subdivision.
We are limiting our booking so that it appears that we are fully-booked after three (3) months but maybe we are not. Just send us an inquiry since we want to make it most comfortable for all our upcoming guests thus making sure that our guests in the next three (3) months are well attended to. Please bear with us.
The house is typical for those who wanted to be in a quiet neighborhood. The owners are out of the country but usually goes home for vacation every once in awhile the reason why it was decided to have the house leased not just for additional income but to have people staying in it. Additional beautification and improvements are still being done now and then since this will eventually be the owners' abode when they finally decide to quit overseas and stay home for good.
Zugang für Gäste
There is a space for parking of two cars, at most, although the subdivision's road fronting the house can be used as well.
- living room
- grilling area
- a soon to be garden space
Interaktion mit Gästen
A contact person will be available for concerns.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1.) The place is ideal for long stays but for those who will be for short stays and would wish to have the daily house utensils like dining, kitchen, entertainment and the likes, it will be at added costs. But we are open to an agreement with the guest.
2.) The rent doesn't include house bills that every (1) week of stay entails Php 2000 deposit for electricity and water bills. Php 7,000 prior to 1 month's stay and thereafter although once the bills will be received, the extra amount will be refunded. ANECO (Butuan electric provider) will be visited every 5 days or a day or 2 prior to the guest's checkout to confirm the electricity consumption so that the electric meter will be checked prior to check-in and before checkout. Php 100 will be added to the daily rent from one (1) to six (6) days for max of 2 - 3 pax in the AC room, Php 25 for each of the medium and the small room if will be used.
3.) A gas range will be provided for maximum of 2 days of stay for 5 persons for free. More than the numbers mentioned will be at a lower cost for the gas consumption. A designated place outside the house will be used when cooking for safety reasons.
- Smoking can be done BUT outside the house please.
- Parties may end at 12 midnight or even at dawn but quiet time must be at 10:30PM
- Pets are allowed but proper disposal of wastes must be done and there must be no damage in the properties.
- Must inform the owner for additional guests way ahead of time for security reasons. IDs must be provided as well.
- We can provide washing machine without dryer with additional fee and drying may be done outside the house.
- Rent doesn't include house bills that every (1) week of stay entails Php 2000 deposit for electricity and water bills. Php 7,000 prior to 1 month's stay and thereafter although once the bills will be received, the extra amount will be refunded. Php 100 will be added to the daily rent from one (1) to six (6) days for max of 2 - 3 pax in the AC room, Php 25 for the medium and for the small room
- Pocket wifi may be available, if requested,typically for mobile phones.
- The kitchen has: induction stove (1 plate), induction pans and ladles, knives and board. Additional Php 50.00 daily will be added if will be used for two (2) to a maximum of six (6) days.
- Additional amenities maybe provided (if available) when asked but maybe with additional fees.
- For those interested, you may send a text message at plus 6 three 9 one 9 three 6 eight 3 one 1 eight, and we will send a reply regarding the person to contact to as we are currently outside the Philippines.