My place is 15 minutes to Historic Marietta Square, Downtown Woodstock, Canton Street in Roswell, Town Center Mall and Kennesaw State University campus. Plenty of restaurants and dining and easy interstate access. We are 40 minutes from Downtown Atlanta, an easy drive to Lake Alatoona, and to SunTrust Park, home of Atlanta Braves. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with teenage children). Come and stay for true southern hospitality.
Perfect for short term corporate, extended stay or travel roommate opportunity to stay in my clean and comfortable home. The room is very pleasant with French doors opening to an upper level porch. Everything provided like a hotel; sheets, towels and decorated room, even morning coffee! This is a traditional two story with your own room, bath and closet. Washer and dryer located outside of your bedroom.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests may use the kitchen, dining room and family room. Also, the yard and front/back porches for relaxing. I want my home to feel like your home away from home.
Interaktion mit Gästen
While in the house together I am willing to interact as much or as little as guest wish. I am a open person who enjoys learning about others although if you desire privacy I can respect that too. Also, I am available for questions by phone if I am not at home.
Weitere wichtige Infos
My friendly dog is crated during the day and sleeps in my room at night. The only time my large dog has free run of the house is when I'm home.
Cleaning supplies are available in the first floor bathroom's cabinet in case of spills and accidental messes.
Guests have the obligation to maintain the property in good order.
1. Please enjoy meals in the kitchen, dinning room or on the screened-in back porch only. I prefer that you do not take anything other than water upstairs. Kitchen needs to be thoroughly cleaned after use. Please be sure to put your dishes in the dish washer after use.
2. All food needs to be put away, my dog is a counter surfer...she will eat anything she can find;)
3. The maximum number of guests for the rooms is 2. For security reasons, only the persons booking through AirBnB are allowed to enter the house. No visitors are allowed to enter at any time.
4. Have TV/DVD player with Netflix only, no cable provider.
5. Hang wet bath towels on the back of bathroom/bedroom door or on towel rack in the shower, please do not place on furniture.
6. No smoking inside the home.
7. One vehicle only.
Please treat my home with courtesy and respect, I recycle & practice conservation of both water and electricity. Have a great stay!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 14 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am empty nester, so I got a dog, it does not quite fill the nest, so I am opening my doors to travelers! I would be happy to have you come and stay awhile.
I am from a big family so I am used to a lot of activity around me. I enjoy eating out, going to movies, reading books and working in my yard when I am not at work.