Renovated LV modern loft-style 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home that sleeps up to 8 guests.
The Wine Loft is fashioned in a wine & bistro style theme that comes with all the comforts of home including smart TV's, cable, WiFi, Netflix, DVD movies,Nintendo NES , & pro dart board. Our kitchen is fully equipped with outdoor cooking and dining in the courtyard. Relax on our outdoor covered deck on the upper loft level, exclusively featuring outdoor seating, overhead fans & TV. Safe also available in master
This home is a fun get away for families and groups to enjoy without the resort fees, taxes and strip traffic.
Zugang für Gäste
Guest have access to house, garage, and courtyard patio and balcony.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our Wine Loft is a great place for couples, families, small groups, adventurers and business travelers.
Whether you're visiting Las Vegas for business or pleasure our family can assist and provide you with those special personal touches.
Are you celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or special occasion? We are more than happy to help you turn those special events into treasured family memories to be cherished for a lifetime. ❤
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are a brand new listing and would love to have you stay with us.
We give our guests space but can also be available if needed. * NOTE holiday weekends require a 3 night minimum stay. Book your summer stay today.
This home is not a party house, but a fun get away for families and groups to enjoy without having resort fees, taxes and traffic of the Las Vegas Strip. Our home is approximately 6.2 miles from the Fremont Street Experience & 8.8 miles from Las Vegas Strip.
1. By agreeing to the terms of this booking your rental agreement provides for the number of occupants you stated and confirmed with us. No additional overnight guests are permitted.
2. Early check-in and late check-out times are allowed and can be scheduled with Shelly at no extra charge, please text Shelly for availability. In order to prepare the home and protect our next incoming guests, an hourly fee may be deducted from your security deposit for check-outs past 11:00am or unscheduled late check-outs.
3. Please do not move furniture. Please restrict food and sticky items to the kitchen, dining room, and outdoor areas. Remember those items could stain furniture and bedding.
4. Please only flush toilet paper, use wastebaskets for all other items.
5. Please only put small amounts of table scraps down the garbage disposal.
6. The inside areas of this property are non-smoking, this includes the garage. If you smoke on the outside areas, please clean-up cigarette filters/butts. Please do not smoke near open windows and doors. If there is any evidence of smoking or smoke odors inside the property, we will deduct the cost from your security deposit to cover the deep cleaning and smoke removal.
7. Please no pets on property, including visiting pets.
8. As a courtesy to other guests, please clean the outdoor grill and tools immediately after each use.
9. Please do not use bathroom towels for cleanup and spills, remember if towels are missing or damaged we will deduct the cost from your security deposit.
10. We have provided laundry supplies in the lower drawers under the washer and dryer, please only use laundry pods. We ask that you leave $2 per load to help with the cost of laundry products. If this a hardship, please still feel free to use the washer and dryer to do your laundry.
11. Please do not allow children to operate appliances or occupy the upper level balcony or deck without direct adult supervision. Children under 21 are not permitted on property without direct adult supervision, guests who do not supervise their children at all times do so at their own risk and hold owners harmless.
12. We do inspect the house upon each party's departure and before house cleaning occurs. Please inform us of any problems so we can repair or replace the item for you and before the next guest arrives.
13. Before check-out please place garage door remote in its home near our guest memories canvas in the living room. If the remote is missing or damaged, we will deduct the cost from your security deposit.
14. Before check-out please make sure all dish-ware, cookware, cups, glasses and utensils are clean, even if just placed in the dishwasher and ran. We also ask that you remove all kitchen trash and dispose of it in the trash cans located on the main level courtyard outside the kitchen.
15. Before check-out please close and lock all doors and windows.
16. Thank you again for choosing to stay at The Wine Loft, please text Shelly upon leaving. May you have safe travels home.