This the place I live in, I rent it only for August 24-27. It is in a very nice historical building. The apartment is charming and has a zero noise level. It's been recently renovated.
Near the UC Berkeley campus (steps from Haas). It's close to a lively "Telegraph Republic" area with myriads of restaurants and cafes.
Ideal for solo travelers and couples (we have very lovely place to stay in, e.g. you have a view on palm trees from your bed)
This place is not suitable for parties and kids
Zugang für Gäste
Access to the whole apartment + laundry room
- Don't ask - don't tell policy with the neigboors
- Please, no noise after 10pm and before 8am
- No drugs, incl. recreational and medical marijuanna (fine $500)
- Landlord charges $150 for the lost keys =(
- Please, enjoy your stay ;)