Dear, Szabolcs, I have read with great surprise and sadness your bad feedback about my apartment.
Why did you write a lie-untruth?
1) Repair the apartment, which you are unhappy. I never wrote to you that the apartment was renovated yesterday. Yes, there is little natural wear and tear. This is normal.
2) Check-list which you signed when settling. It's also normal to know what things are in the apartment.
So many owners do, so that when leaving, do not argue with guests - what things were in the apartment.
The cost of things is also indicated correctly. Phuket is not a cheap place to live and prices in stores are sometimes more expensive than in Europe.
3) The towel that you lost. I left you with a new towel dryer, rope and clamps, so that you would dry the towels and say that they can not be dried on the balconies of the balcony - the towel can fly away from the wind. But you did not do it and lost the towel. This large beach towel costs 1000 baht = 30 dollars.
I bought it at the hotel 5 *.
4) Safe, which you broke or blocked.
Our Kondo does not have a master key for all safes. This is not a hotel. Each owner has his own key. I do not have a key that can open a safe if guests dialed the code and forgot it! The key to the safe I threw into the sea 3 years ago, so that no one could open the safe with a key. Only guests can open by the code they typed.
In addition, there is no firm in Phuket and I do not know a company that can unlock the safe. Safe remove and buy a new one. The checklist says the cost of replacing the safe = 5000 baht, but I took only 4000 baht from you, and for the replacement of the safe I paid 4,500 baht + 500 baht for gasoline.
5) A bit noisy in the small bedroom from the air conditioners.
In all condos in Phuket there is no central air-conditioning system. It is only in expensive hotels. In all condos there is a split air conditioning system. This means that the external blocks of condensers hang outside the building. Nobody ever complained that in a small bedroom noisy.
6) Construction outside the condo. This is not a construction, but draining the lake, which was 5 years ago. Now they are simply cleaning the territory.
7) Cleaning of the apartment and washing of bed linen after departure. In the checklist it is written that cleaning the apartment at the exit costs 2,500 baht + washing of laundry 1500 baht = 4000 baht (128 dollars). I wrote about this earlier in the correspondence. You confirmed these conditions in writing. You paid me only 2500 baht (80 dollars).
8) Refundable deposit of $ 600. In our correspondence with you on the website of Airbnb, I wrote about the deposit of $ 600 and you confirmed to me in writing that you agree. I enclose a copy of my letter to you on September 18 and your confirmation that you agree on September 18th.
P.S. I think you need to rent a good 5* hotel in Phuket with 2 bedrooms in high season. I can offer not expensive, but a good hotel for $ 750 per day x 30 days = $ 22500.
Please remove from the Airbnb your negative bad feedback about my apartment.
I wrote about you very good feedback!
Sergey writes, 18 Sept 2017
The price includes: WiFi Internet in the apartment and in the complex, cable TV, secure parking, use of 2 large swimming pools and 2 children, use of 2 gyms and 2 saunas.
The price does not include water and electricity and is paid according to the meter readings on a monthly basis on the 26th.
Water costs 15 baht per 1m3, electricity 5 baht per 1kw.
This data for today, I hope will not increase.
These are the lowest prices in Phuket, because usually water costs 50-80 baht per 1m3, and electricity 7-8 baht per 1kw.
I give the apartment at the arrival - clean after the deep cleaning, with washed and ironed linens and towels and with clean mattresses, blankets and pillows.
Laundry and ironing during the stay guests make themselves in the washing machine or in the laundry, which is a lot around the complex.
Cleaning during the stay guests make themselves or order from the reception desk for 500 baht for a simple cleaning.
At departure, I also accept an apartment from guests with washed and ironed linens and towels, with general deep cleaning and clean mattresses, or guests pay at the departure cost for washing and ironing linen and towels = 1500 baht and general cleaning = 2500 baht.
If mattresses, blankets and pillows at departure are dirty and you need a dry cleaning - then each mattress costs 3,500 baht, each blanket 1500 baht and each pillow 500 baht.
Insurance returnable security deposit = $ 600.
The deposit is transferred in cash to me upon check-in and is refunded in cash upon departure.
Now please my questions:
1) Do you agree with these conditions?
2) Do you have already tickets? In what time do you arrive 20.01 and what time you depart 17.02?
Waiting for an answer.
Sincerely, Sergey (owner of the apartment).
18 сент. 2017 г.
Szabolcs writes, 18 Sept 2017
Thank you for the quick answear
We accept and agree with these conditions.
Yes 3 adults,all of us are above 21. We have already bought the tickets:our plane will arrive 20.01.2018 6:20 AM and the road from the airport about 1 hour so we will be at the condominium at 8AM if it is okay for you?!(but we will write to you when we just arrived to Phuket)
Our depart is on (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) PM,so it would be suitable for us if we could check out at 5 PM
Our best wishes attend you.