Enjoy orange county and all it has to offer, but come to our home for a nice R&R. We try our best to make you feel at home and make sure you are comfortable during your stay. Just added a pool & outdoor kitchen in our backyard! Dog lovers welcome!
Sorry, but we ask our guests to remove their shoes inside the house. We will provide clean house slippers if requested. Please clean up after yourselves and be courteous of others.
Leave the partying elsewhere, come home to rest and get ready for some more fun.
Be respectful and all will be quiet on the home front :)
Dieser Gastgeber hat 37 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
* A couple living in a peaceful southern Cali home with two bedrooms to spare.
* We love to travel and experience new culture, food, people, etc.
* Our favorite destination was Istanbul is where we took our profile picture 2 years ago, and absolutely loved its history, food, and people. Seoul is where my (Nancy's) hometown and we also love Puerto Vallarta, Shanghai, Beijing, NY, Paris, London, Milan, Hawaii, etc.
* We're pretty relaxed and easy going.
* We try to keep our home clean but can't guarantee our sofa is dog hair free T.T, but we always have a lint remover handy around the entrance.
* We don't cook much, but we know lots of local eateries and cafes.
* In our free time, we like to take our dog hiking / beaches / parks for fun and play.
Greg "Nancy used to love reading, but now all she does is play games on her stupid phone."
Nancy "It's what I do for work, I'm not playing, I'm researching, and I read on my phone. I'm just waiting for the next Haruki or Sedaris."
Greg "Nancy likes boring foreign movies with subtitles...zzz. She's never seen STAR WARS or STAR TREK, she can't finish any Harry Potters or Lord of the Rings with me."
Nancy "Greg fills my Netflix list with B movies with sci-fi, zombie, vampire movies. He hates that I check the reviews before choosing a movie. He used to hate foreign movies because he doesn't like to read the subtitles, but I introduced him to movies like "Lives of Others" and "Pan's Labyrinth" and now secretly agrees that there is more to movies outside of Hollywood.
Motto: Be the person your dog thinks you are!
한국어도 가능합니다 :)