Living in Paradise! This 4 Sleeper house is situated in the middle of the rustic Transkei's umgazana river valley area. Over looking the estuary mouth & sea, with 1km walk to the beach and 300m scenic walk to the estuary with a few jetty's to make use of. A Fisherman's paradise or a Pleasant & Peaceful getaway for the family and friends to enjoy this hidden African beauty of the Eastern Cape amoungst the friendly Xhosa village people. Daily maid included. Definately a unique experience.
Rustic Area with Panoramic views, abundant sea life with peaceful beaches, full of African Xhosa heritage.
Zugang für Gäste
Beaches, Estuary & Deep Sea fishing opportunities, crayfish, local shop & tavern, canoeing opportunities, snorkeling and peaceful nature of Africa
Interaktion mit Gästen
As often as you would like, need or request with in reason. Local contacts available to guide and assist where ever needed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. Their are areas for people to launch their boats and jetty's to secure them on if needed.
2. People are welcome and encouraged to bring paddling and canoe equipment to use in the estuary.
3. The area is also suitable for mountain bike enthusiasts.
4. Snorkeling in the sea and estuary is also strongly recommended.
1. If you are fishing or catching crayfish, please ensure to have a valid license and equipment to do so.
2. Be cautious of buying the locals alcohol or giving them money unless you have requested their services for fishing or cleaning only, otherwise they can and will become a nuisance.
3. The area is full of families that live their permanently, so have respect for everyone around you but also enjoy your time there responsibly
4. On Public & Certain School Holidays as well as weekends, the local Tavern can and will play music quite loudly till very late in the evening and we advise guests to avoid the tavern for their safety and take sleeping tablets and ear muffs with them as a precautionary measure if needed.
5. There are many stray dogs and community cattle, chickens and donkeys walking around. They are all generally harmless but we urge you not to antagonize them or hurt them in any way on purpose and be aware that they do (on the odd occasion) walk through the gardens and area freely but are generally very placid and calm animals that won't do you any harm unless provoked.
6. Bring lots of drinking water and please use our stored rain water and electricity sparingly.
7. Please note that most modern amenities, especially Hospitals and doctors are about 30 - 60 min drive away, so we encourage you to bring any medication you feel you may require for your visit and there is a first aid kit for emergencies at the beach house but we ask that you just be aware of this and look after yourselves. our local contacts will also assist in any urgent emergencies.
8. Have fun and enjoy yourself but please respect and take care of our property and the contents with in it.
9. Careless or over use of the provided stored water for plumbing may incur client additional costs to refill.
10. No unlawful actions will be permitted or tolerated in or the vicinity of the Beach house.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.