Beautifully treed private waterfront cottage with sandy bottom waterfront.
Spacious 5 bedroom cottage with full kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
Cottage rental includes with it the use of the canoe, kayak, pedal boat and tin boat. 6 Adult life jackets are at the cottage for your use.
Full Kitchen with microwave, stove, coffee maker and toaster. Full utensils, pots and pans for the renters use.
Close to the town of Bancroft for all of your shopping needs (Grocery and Drug stores, Gas Station.)
Clean 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage with a great private lot and private waterfront (100 feet).
Included in the rental is a kayak, pedal boat, canoe, 12 foot aluminum boat.
Cottage also has satellite TV and DVD player.
Fantastic Cell phone coverage if your provider is Bell/Telus.
Level lot to the water with a sand bottom shoreline on the crystal clear waters of Diamond lake. Minutes from the town of Bancroft with full amenities including but not limited to;
Grocery Stores (24 hr Foodland).
Shoppers Drug Mart
Take a trip into Bancroft and enjoy the look out from the cliffs, kayak down the York River and if you are a Gem/Rock hound there are local places to buy or search out your own treasures.
Zugang für Gäste
Included in the rental is access to the on site canoe, kayak, pedal boat and aluminum boat.
We have adult life jackets on hand (6).
Interaktion mit Gästen
Always available by email or phone
Weitere wichtige Infos
You can canoe or kayak to the Granite cliffs on the lake. A site to see up close from the water.
ITEMS OF NOTE THAT ARE NOT SUPPLIED AT THE COTTAGE
* Firewood. This can be purchased in town.
* Propane for the BBQ. (There are two tanks at the cottage but we cannot guarantee how much propane will be left from the renters before you. If you use a tank please refill a tank for the next set of renters).
* Comforters/linens/pillows for the beds. Please bring them or a sleeping bag for cooler nights.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WITH YOU.
* Bed linens and pillows INCLUDING comforters.
* Drinking water. (Water at the cottage is not potable).
* Soap and toilet paper (Septic friendly 1 ply which can be found at Canadian Tire).
* Clear Garbage bags – Directions and hours for the local dump will be emailed to you along with the cottage directions and access code.
* Not required but a good idea just in case there is an unexpected power outage is to make sure you have flashlights. These are handy both by the campfire and in case of a power outage.
- Smoking allowed outside of the cottage. Must dispose of cigarette butts.
MINIMUM RENTAL PERIODS ARE AS FOLLOWS
- Weekly rentals are Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday.
- Weekend rentals are Friday to Monday.
- Mid Week Rentals are Monday to Friday.
- No music or loud noise outside of the cottage after 9pm.
- Pets must be cleaned up after and are not allowed on the furniture
- $500 Booking/security deposit required to be received within 1 week of confirmed booking.
I have been renting out my cottages for the last 10 years. All of our cottages boast weed free, child friendly and sandy waterfronts. Cleanliness is very important to us.