The location of my place is highly recommended as it is close to The Botanist,South Kensington Station,Knight Bridge,Harolds. Also kings Road , Sloane Street , Buckingham Palace, all are walking distance. Ideal for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
Why pay expensive London hotel rates
When all you need for your stay is a clean and quiet room, located in Central London? For less than a hostel-rates, it is still possible to have your own room when visiting London, where you can relax after an exiting day's shopping and sightseeing.
Why pay expensive London hotel rates when all you need for your stay is a clean, quiet apartment, located in Central London?
For less than hostel-rates, it is still possible to have your entire flat (NOT SHARED) when visiting London, where you can relax after an exciting day's shopping and sightseeing.
A modern Chelsea studio apartment with everything you need and more situated in an AMAZING LOCATION situated in a trendy, lively, smart, prestigious and safe spot in the heart of Chelsea, central London. Three minutes walk
from South Kensington tube. Light and bright, charming modern studio.
The property, which is fully furnished, consists of a studio room, separate kitchen equipped with all essentials and bathroom with shower.
This wonderful property is located within a short walk of both the Kings Road and Old Brompton Road.
The nearest underground station is either South Kensington or Sloane Square.
Hello and a very big and warm welcome!
First I will answer frequently asked questions by guests.
Your Frequently Asked Questions Answered:
1. Is the apartment available for my dates? YES. The answer is definitely yes if you have put your dates into a search on airbnb and it has shown you my page.. if its not available then airbnb will not allow a booking to be processed nor bring it to your attention for your desired dates. If you would like to reserve the apartment then please kindly book it through the website - I will confirm and accept the reservation promptly and your reservation will be secured.
2. Are linen / towels included? YES
3. How will I collect keys? The keys will be held at to you personally.
4. Is the kitchen fully fitted with everything I need (like washing machine, dryer, oven, pots, pans, cutlery, crockery). YES the kitchen has all these things and more.
5. Is the apartment near the tube or buses? YES the apartment is in amazing location in the heart of Chelsea.. buses right outside the building and just 7-8 mins walk to South Kensington tube station.
Walking distance to Hyde Park and the most popular museums of London, V&A, The History museum, The Science museum, The river Thames,etc.
Studio is superbly located in Chelsea, Central London with many attractions just a short walk away.If it is shopping you are after, Sloane Street and the King's Road offer dozens of designer and world famous shops including Harvey Nichols, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Gianni Versace, Prada, Jimmy Choo, Cartier - the list goes on and on.
Don't forget Harrods - just a 10 minute walk away.World famous museums such as The Natural History Museum, The Science Museum and The Victoria & Albert Museum are all within walking distance and Buckingham Palace just 3 stops away on the Piccadilly Line.Stay on the Piccadilly line and you are just a few stops away from Leicester Square, Covent Garden and the West End offering you a world of entertainment, theatre, bars, clubs and restaurants.
A wealth of places to experience await you whenever you step out from Studio, and all within minutes from your door:
And of course, catch a tube from one of the 3 nearby Underground stations, Sloane Square, South Kensington, Knigtsbridge", all within a few minute’s walk, and the exploration goes much further.
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact us before you book