Our Farm is located where the Armstrong Woods Park, the Russian River, Sonoma Wineries and Ocean Coastline and beautiful and unique towns like Sebastopol or Hillsborough lives.
Our place is good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Enjoy a serene experience or have an exciting adventure at this 130-acre Vacation Retreat, Event Center and Organic Farm in Sonoma County, nestled in a fertile valley near the Russian River. The historic farmhouse on the property, the Colonel Armstrong Home, was built in 1890. It has been completely renovated and recently opened to the public for the first time, with lodging and full amenities for up to 12 adults and 3 children. If you would like to bring additional guests please contact us.
Located on Fife Creek, the farm is adjacent to the majestic Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve and close to many classic Californian attractions like Russian River, Ocean coastline, restaurants and wine country. The gorgeous views and peaceful surroundings making it the ultimate setting for garden parties, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, reunions, and business, yoga and meditation retreats, or simply as your next incredible escape from the city.
Zugang für Gäste
• 130 acres nestled in a fertile valley along Fife Creek
• Features hiking trails winding through a forest of Redwood, Madrone and Douglas
• Five minutes drive to the Russian River resort town of Guerneville
• Expansive lawn perfect for a wedding, garden party, or other special event
• Only one and a half hours drive from San Francisco
• Five minute walk to Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve
• A beautiful organic farm growing: varieties of tomatoes, chili peppers, cucumbers, cilantro, purslane, spinach, corn, broccoli, watermelon, garlic, onion, cabbage and
• Twenty minute drive on Route One to Jenner by the Sea where the river meets the ocean.
• 400 Sonoma wineries ranging from the most intimate to iconic world class with less crowds than our neighbors in Napa
• Just 45 minutes to Calistoga and 1 and 15 minutes to the Napa Valley with another 400 (or so) wineries
• Diversity of activities - canoeing/kayaking, shopping, cycling, hiking, wine tasting,
• Scenic diversity - rolling hills, beautiful sunsets, gorgeous backroads, endless vistas,
rugged Sonoma coastline, Russian River, old growth redwood forest
• farm trails, art trails, cheese trails, music and festivals, and more
Interaktion mit Gästen
We always said to our guests that we are close in case that they need it, but we love to offer privacy, so they create their own magical experience at our farm