Immerse yourself in Colonial History amidst a bustling city. This 1745 National Register of Historic Places home features paneling, moldings, fireplaces and other fine architectural details. Gourmet modern kitchen, unique updated bathing facilities and a private walled garden. This Charming Blue (well, turquoise) Room has twin four poster beds!
- No spike heels on Hardwood Floors
- No entry to basement or third and fourth floors.
- Follow Security Rules (lock up, set alarm)
- Please be courteous in shared common areas.
- Please clean up kitchen after use.
- Please place used towels in basket in 2nd floor(URL HIDDEN)bath.
- Please do not purchase or rent xfinity cable(URL HIDDEN) items without prior approval.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 47 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I love to travel and hate the cost, so I decided to be part of the solution. When I travel, I like to be relaxed and informal (most of the time), but I love being surrounded by unique spaces. I love architectural history, and this home and airbnb make the perfect match. Preparing it for guests has been great fun I love decorating (not the cleaning!). I used to take over small towns for a living (city manager), then I tried to take over a small state (ran for statewide office), now I'm a realtor and airbnb host!
A cache of historical books came with the house, so I am indulging myself by curling up with one whenever I get the chance. My husband is the biggest help in the world, and I couldn't do it without him. We've been married 42 years, and I hope we have many years together meeting new friends in our new venture.
And, this is the best of all!