9 min walk to Shibuya station, 2 min walk to Shinsen station
Direct access from Narita airport, 45 min from Haneda airport
1 min walk to supermarket (24h open)
24h Convenience Stores and Gourmet Restaurants nearby
One double size bed (140x210cm)
One single bed (97x210cm)
One sofa bed (106x178cm)
One double-size bed, one single-bed, one sofa-bed, kitchen & bathroom. Maximum 4 people can be accommodated.
Clean bed-covers, duvets, pillow cases, bath & face towels.
Shampoo, conditioner, hand and body wash.
Microwave, refrige, electric kettle, pop-up toaster, pans, tableware and cutlery.
Egg WiFi (10GB/3days),
Washing machine, detergent, softener.
I provide some English guides (such as tv, washing machine, kitchen, air conditioner and so on) so that I want guests to feel comfortable and safe staying at my accommodation.
Zugang für Gäste
Basically, most of facilities are prepared for guests so please feel free to use everything in my room as your own space.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'll try to do my best and contact to my guests as soon as possible until guests leave my place. Basically I can reply e-mail from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. in Japanese time.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Basically, I will meet you in front of the apartment, take you to the room and will explain the house rule in person when you check in. I could arrange a pick-up service if it's necessary. Please ask me if needed.
Auto-lock key pad is attached to the door and basically the room key is not going to be handed while your stay. There is security camera at the entrance of the building running 24h and I change the key code from time to time. Moreover, some of my staff are also living in the 4th and 5th floor. There's no need to worry about the security. There is also a house-rule book on the table in the room. Please read it carefully, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
Please put the rubbish out on the hallway at night every Wednesday and Sunday. My staff will collect it.
Basic things when you stay in your house; such as
-take your shoes off.
-turning off electricity lights when you leave a room.
-turn off the faucet/tap after using it.
-lock the door when you leave.
-not allowed to flush anything except toilet rolls in the toilet.
-please don't lean off your body from the windows.
-please be calm after 22:00
For detail, please read the following:
-House Rules and Regulations
1. This is an important notice to Guests. Please read this carefully before using our dwelling unit (the Room).
2. We, as a Host, rent to Guests the Room located at Shinsen, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Japan as listed on Airbnb website.
3. The terms of this lease shall be during the period of stay Guests booked through Airbnb website.
4. All appliances and furniture are included in the rental of the Room. As for pocket Wi-Fi, however, please refer to its specified rules.
5. Guests shall not permit others to occupy the Room for longer than a temporary visit.
6. Guests shall use the Room for residential purposes only. Guests agree not to engage in or permit any household members, relatives, invitees or agents to engage in any unlawful use of the Room, common area or grounds.
7. Guests shall take caution on the balcony, and shall not lean out of windows.
8. Guests shall maintain the Room in a clean and neat condition and at all times shall comply with resident's obligations under the rules of Tokyo such as garbage rules.
9. Guests shall take their shoes off at the entrance.
10. Guests shall not smoke in the Room.
11. Guests shall obey Tokyo garbage rules. Please read the guide carefully in the Room. Guests shall place garbage bags on the hallway by midnight on Wednesday and Sunday .
12. Guests shall make every reasonable effort to conserve the use of utilities supplied and paid for by Host and shall not use them wastefully. Guest shall turn off electrical appliances and lights when leaving the Room and turn off the faucet/tap after using it.
13. Guests shall use all appliances, fixtures and equipment in a safe manner and only for the purposes for which they are intended and shall not litter, destroy, deface, damage or remove any part of the Room, common areas or grounds such as Guests shall not flush anything except toilet tissue in the toilet. Guests shall pay amounts due for repairs for property damage, excepted reasonable wear and tear, caused by the intentional or negligent conduct of Guests, a member of Guests' household, relatives, invitees, or agents upon receipt of a bill from Host via Airbnb. The written bill shall include items of damage, the corrective action taken and the cost thereof.
14. No substantial alterations, additions or improvements shall be made by Guests in or to the Room without the notice to the Host in writing. Such consent shall not be unreasonably withheld, but may include the Guests' agreeing to restore the Room to its prior condition before moving out.
15. Guests shall lock the door when Guests leave the Room. Guests shall not change, duplicate, alter, replace or add new locks without written consent of Host.
16. Guests agree not to produce any excessive noise or perform other activities which may disturb the peace and quiet of neighbors. Please be calm after 22:00.
17. Guests shall not bring animals or pets of any kind into the building.
18. Guests shall not sublet the Room.
19. Guests shall notify Host in writing if the room will be left unoccupied by at least one adult Guest member for a period of longer than 3 days, and shall advise Host how to contact Guests during such period.
20. Upon termination of this lease, Guests shall vacate the Room, remove all personal property belonging to Guests and leave the Room as clean as Guests found it, normal wear, tear, and damage by unavoidable casualty excepted, and return a key to the key box immediately upon vacating. Guests agree that any personal property left in or about the Room after Guests have vacated shall be considered abandoned property, and 3 days later after Host's contact to Guests, Host may sell or otherwise dispose of same without liability to Guests.
21. Guests agree to allow Host or its agents to enter the room upon reasonable advance notice in order to inspect the Room, to exterminate for pests, to make repairs and so on. Guests will not be unreasonable in denying entry. Host may also enter the Room without prior consent if it appears to have been abandoned by the Guest or in case of emergency, and as otherwise permitted by law or court order.
22. If the Room is rendered uninhabitable by fire, flood or other natural disaster during the terms of this lease, this lease shall be thereupon terminated.
23. In case of fire, If Guests are found responsible, Guests shall be charged the full of cost of damage. If Host found a trace of against house rule, such as SMOKING INSIDE and etc, Guests shall be charged for the penalty fee.
24. No responsibility for Host if Guests injures themselves or becomes sick during their period of stay.
25. Host holds no liability for loss or damage of any personal belongings in terms of the event of a natural disaster.
As of Oct. 15, 2016
Been living in Shibuya for a long time and know this city very well.
I, myself, love traveling and always wanted comfy places to stay.
I hope my room will be one of them.
Thanks for checking out my place and hope to talk with you soon!