Über dieses Inserat
This spacious light filled house named Pura Vida is ideally located in a quiet street near the beach (about a 10 minutes walk). Everything is in reach with walking distance (trendy coffee shops/pubs, great restaurants, convenient stores, etc...)
You will love staying here if your priority is finding a peaceful, clean, and well-cared for living space where you can sleep well and feel revitalized at the end of the day.
Each room has its own style:
My place is great for couples, adventurers, business travelers, liberal-minded people, feminists, environmentally-conscious folks, artists, and more :-) You’ll love this comfy room because it is super cozy and has tasteful deco. The room is best for 2 people, but can accommodate an additional child.
If you are looking for space for more persons traveling with you, I am happy to accommodate them too, depending on availability. Why not booking another room of Pura Vida House as well for them? :-)
You can check out my other three cozy bedrooms: Go to my Airbnb profile (click on my image or name), and scroll down to see all my listings.
I chose organic cotton sheets for you, as I think a comfortable bed is one of the most important qualities of an Airbnb stay. A bed sheet and pillowcases will be changed every 4 days.
Your room comes with an en suite bathroom containing toilet, sink and shower. I have fresh fluffy towels and all hygienic necessities available for your comfort.
I intentionally designed a television-free zone in every bedroom so that guests can have complete still and quiet. There are 2 cable TVs in the living room and the communal space next to your room.
Most places of interest are within a short Uber or a taxi ride away. (It won't be a problem to get a taxi at almost any time.) About 10 min commute from airport to my place. About 10 min drive to the city center.
Bike rentals available upon request.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole house is accessible, except the other 3 bedrooms.
As guests at my house, you are more than welcome to use:
- Free high speed WiFi
- a lovely garden where you can have breakfast or just chill out
- the living room
- a large and fully-equipped kitchen, light and airy dining space to seat 6 guests
- communal space with a cozy spot to curl up with your book or watch TV, balcony with coffee table
- communal workspace on the second floor
In the garden, I planted some of the Vietnamese herbs. The delicate flavors of those herbs permeate many Vietnamese dishes. Gently pick a leaf and smell its aroma, you'll see a part of Vietnam's features :-)
Interaktion mit Gästen
If you want me to tell you more about places to go, I'm more than happy to advice you :-) I'll be available 24/7 to help with any queries you may have. I'll also provide you a guidebook when you arrive.
I am often here to meet my guests and will be around quite a bit. If you are looking for more privacy or prefer not to interact with your host at all, this might not be the best fit.
Weitere wichtige Infos
* Breakfast included: You can enjoy a beautiful breakfast with fresh fruit, fresh brewed Vietnamese coffee (strong and flavourful), fried rice and some choices for all tastes.
* Laundry: The laundry room is on the second floor (washer & dryer). I provide detergent & fabric softener.
* Check-in: (after 2:00PM up to 9:00PM) Please be prepared to show your passport. Name on passport needs to match the name on your Airbnb profile.
*Check-out: Guests must select a time to meet for checking out up to 12:00 PM (noon) to allow enough time for the cleaner to properly and professionally clean the room.
I wish you a great time in the Pura Vida House and hope you will enjoy your stay :-)
Basically my philosophy about the house is letting my guests using their common sense, being respectful, treating others as you like being treated.
But I also have some basic rules:
- No unbooked persons to be given access to the premises (but feel free to have a friend pick you up or drop you off at the house.)
- Please do not bring any of the house's belongings outside.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE: You are free to smoke outside as long as the odor doesn't get in the house and you dispose of cigarette butts properly.
- No heavy partying please.
- No illegal or illicit activities at any time during your stay.
- Help me to water the plants in your bedroom once a day.
- Please turn off lights and other electronic devices when not in use.
- Please be generally neat and tidy, and clean up after yourself. Kindly wash all cutlery and utensils after use.
- For lost/ stolen/ damaged items of the house a replacement fee will be charged accordingly.
Please let me know if there's anything you need or anything that is not as it should be during your stay.
Thank you for booking!
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 12 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen