The home is filled with natural light, has a spacious living room, private balcony, and provides all the essentials for a comfortable and clean stay. Located on a quiet residential street with plenty of street parking available. We are within walking distance to cafes and restaurants on Pico Blvd, and are close to The Grove, Miracle Mile, Little Ethiopia, Powerplant Super Food Cafe + more. Great for families, couples, business travelers, and vacationers.
The space is filled with natural light, clean, hip, and comfortable. You're within walking distance to dozens of trendy popular restaurants and cafe's on Pico Blvd, and a short bike ride away to LACMA.
Sit outside on our balcony bench with your morning coffee/tea, listening to the birds chirp from the Eucalyptus tree hanging beside your balcony. Reach out from our kitchen or dining room window to grab fresh grapefruit from our grapefruit tree. Hang out in our large back patio cuddled by stunning magenta bougainvillea. This summarizes the magic of our home: it's sweet, it's safe, it's inspiring. The neighborhood is hip, calm, and a conveniently close to some of the coolest activities in LA.
-- DETAILED BREAKDOWN BY ROOM --
- Fully stocked with dishes/glassware/silverware for up to 4 guests
- Coffee maker
- Flat screen TV w/ Netflix
- Additional Seating
- Queen bed
- Pull out futon sofa bed
- Closet mirrors
- Bath towels, etc
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the balcony and back patio area.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Most guests prefer self checkin, but I am available by phone/email, and myself or someone can be available in case of emergency.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The second bedroom has a futon pull out, it's a twin size.
- Quiet hours are 9pm - 8am.
- NO additional visitors besides those on the reservation. Additional visitors outside those on the reservation must be approved in advance with your host.
- NO indoor smoking of any kind, and no smoking on the patio above the garage. You may ONLY smoke in the back patio area behind the house. We charge additionally for any smoking buds found on the property.
- Be considerate of our neighbors and quiet when entering/exiting the property.
- Follow all checkout instructions: clean used dishes and leave next to the sink; take trash to the garbage cans; lock up and return key to lockbox.
- We charge $50 for lost/stolen keys.
- Noise complaints as a result of parties (loud music, large gatherings without host consent, late night noise) will result in an entire claim on deposit.
Greetings, my name is Abby, I love to travel so it's with pleasure I welcome travelers from around the world! I am easy-going, I like to dance, love to eat, and spend as much time in the outdoors as I can. Los Angeles is great place to call home.