Our place is close to parks and the city center. We have a very lovely neighborhood with a friendly environment away from the noise, crowds, crime, and traffic, of Hurricane. You’ll love our place because of the coziness, the high ceilings, and comfy beds. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families. Please check out the availability of "The Quiet Room" and/or "The Sun Room" also presented at Zion's Gateway House, and listed in La Verkin, on Airb&b.
This East facing room puts our guests out front where the neighborhood can be seen through a near wall size bay window. Especially wonderful if you are fortunate to witness a Summer storm tossing lightning across the mesa. Lovely neighborhood and friendly environment. Good stop for a wonderful vacation to our most beautiful National Park. Tips available on making your trip an exciting, enjoyable and memorable event. Our Guests come as strangers and leave as friends. We provide up to 3 rooms each at the same price. "The Sun Room" and "The Quiet Room" have two twin beds. This room has a California King Bed with storage underneath. We also provide a gas grill in the back yard so it's easy to pick up something at the corner market and cook it on the BBQ.
Zugang für Gäste
Dining Room, Living Room, Music Room and other places listed in the House Manual and House Rules. There is another unlisted bathroom for urgent needs while the shared bathroom is occupied. We aim to make your stay as accommodating and comfortable as possible and you will find your room to be a great value for your journey. We provide access to reverse osmosis drinking water (great for hiking) and videos, PS3 and xbox1 games.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We can advise on the more common hikes as well as the more strenuous activities in Zion, Bryce, and Kolob. Be prepared to visit Quail Creek, a canyon lake, or Sand Hollow, an oasis in the desert, or Kolob Reservoir a high Aspen lined lake all just minutes from our location. We do not intrude on your trip and are only here for you to the extent you desire. So far we have had no complaints and look forward to helping you if you like. If we can take care of something that would detract from your visit to the Parks, we are happy to help.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are here to help you get your bearings, understand the area, and point out some of the more beautiful places. In addition, we can provide some insight to the weather, what to expect, and how to get around in Zion National Park. There is a Harley dealership nearby but it is closed on Sundays and does not rent bikes but will maintain your bike during the week if needed. There is also an off road vehicle rental business down the road but please let us know so we can send you hours of operation etc. We can help in other ways so you can enjoy the beauty of this unique area. We can also be a point of contact for our guests while they are out and about. We are about 20 miles from Zion National Park. We live in a pleasant community close to dining, theaters, cultural centers, and rural activities.
OUR RULES ARE TO INSURE THE SAFETY AND COMFORT OF ALL WHO ENJOY A PLEASANT STAY WITH US.
- No Smoking (Smoking may be permitted outside at a place designated by host).
- Quiet Hours 10:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after themselves.
- Guest must comply with all laws, regulations, and rules imposed by the United States of America, State of Utah, County of Washington, and City of LaVerkin.
- Appropriate attire is required in common areas.
- Guest Intoxication may be grounds for immediate termination of the room agreement and Guest's forfeiture of room fee.
- A cleaning fee of $60.00 per hour may be charged for any room not returned at check-out in an orderly manner, normal wear and tear excluded. Guests are not required to make beds at the end of their stay as we change sheets for all new guests.
- Broken items by Guests may be charged to the Guest at their reasonable replacement value.
- We normally permit one small, well adjusted, quiet, friendly, animal traveling companion. In such cases the pet owner is responsible for all pet maintenance and clean-up. There is an enclosed yard and doggie door to back pet area for smaller animals. To protect our guests with allergies please contact host prior to booking to see if your pet qualifies to stay on a particular date. Failure to get prior written approval for your animal or arriving with an animal other than described may result in termination of your reservation and forfeiture of fee. Failure to clean up after your animal might result in a $35.00 charge (See House Manual incorporated herein).
- We do not provide meals but are reasonably close to markets, and various eating establishments.
- Guests are permitted to use the microwave, sink, garbage disposal, dishwasher, toaster, and counters for preparing meals or snacks in a safe and reasonable manner.
- In order to eliminate a burden on the shared restroom, we cannot accept more than two guests per room. If you have a larger number of travelers, check availability on our other two rooms, "The Forest Room" and "The Quiet Room", also listed under La Verkin, Airbnb.
- In order to protect all our Guests travel experience we reserve the right to treat a reservation as cancelled on the date of the reservation for 1) occupancy by anyone other than the person booking the room and their guest; 2) failure to adhere to house rules, or 3) unilaterally increasing room occupancy without prior written permission.
- Please do not wear shoes in the house.
- Our rules are enforced so all Guests obtain the optimum rooming experience. We have found that it is the quality of our Guests that has gained Zion Gateway House the pinnacle reputation for providing Guests with the best area experience and our Super Host status. We want to thank all of you in advance for your participation in our success and making your stay with us your most wonderful vacation/travel memory.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 64 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am a disabled Veteran over 65-years-old. I graduated on the Dean's Honor List from all colleges obtaining an A.S. Degree, a B.S.L. Degree, and my Doctorate in Law. I now host an Airbnb in La Verkin, UT 84745 with my wife Marti. We can be found through Airbnb under La Verkin, UT "Forest Room" "Sun Room" and "Quiet Room." My hopes are to continue writing on subjects that please me and especially travel articles experienced while riding my 2016 Harley Dyna Low Rider.