You choose one of the two bedrooms in this cozy, comfortable and fully-equipped apartment, you'll love it because the NEAT & TIDY living condition, the LOCATION, the CONVENIENT neighborhood, and HOSPITALITY of the host. It's good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
- Do Not Smoke in Bedrooms
- Be Quiet between 23:00 to 6:00
- Please show your Government-issued ID when you check in
- Please stay in accordance with the scheduled number of people
- Do Not invite other people without any notice in advance
- Please change your shoes before entering the rooms
- Make sure to lock doors and windows, and turn off water and electrical power when leaving the apartment
- Please report broken or lost items before checking-out so we can have them fixed or replaced before the next guests checking-in.
- Please WASH dishes or pots you use and put them back
- Please put all the towels you used in the USED TOWELS basket behind the bathroom door
- Please treat my home with respect and enjoy your time here.
- Any illegal activities are strictly prohibited
- We do not accept any liability for any personal injuries, accidents, or damage/loss to guests' personal belongings sustained in the apartment or within the condominium area. However, we would provide any necessary assistance if required.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Hi, I'm Andrea Tai. I've studied and worked in U.S. and now I work in Beijing and come back to Datong during holidays to stay with my parents and grandparents. I speak both Mandarin and English, and understand some Korean, I like traveling and making new friends. As a guest on Airbnb, I think I'm nice, neat and quiet, and I did have some good experiences through Airbnb. Now I become a host and I think I know better about what the guests need, and if you have any inquiries or questions, please feel free to ask me. Usually, my parents help me manage the apartment, and they are also very nice and friendly~ We'd like you meet you from different places around the world, listen to your stories and share with my experience and tips. You are always welcome~