Fully furnished studio apartment for your entire and private use. Located in Munich City in a quiet residential street within the hip, vibrant and lively Student & Museum next to Munich University (LMU and TU) and 10mins to the city centre.
Dear visitors, travelers, explorers and planet huggers - a very warm welcome to you all !
We are renting out our own apartment and actually live there when we aren't away traveling. We are not an agency, neither do we manage a portfolio of apartments for a living. We uphold the original idea of giving our personal space to like minded people at a traveller friendly price. So you can spend your hard earned cash on exploring Munich and Germany.
We have NO cleaning fee. It seems to have become fashionable on airbnb to make extra money by charging guests ridiculous amounts of cleaning fee, even just for one night. Big thumbs down! We trust you to leave our place in the same clean and orderly state you found it in. Thank you.
Please read all information including our house rules carefully before sending us a booking request and contact us if something isn't clear.
Our Apartment :
You will stay in a fully furnished studio apartment on the first floor within a quiet residential street. The entire place is yours, no sharing with others. It isn't huge (38 sqm) but comfortable and quiet, and best suited for a couple or 2-3 good friends traveling together. It has one bedroom/lounge, a bathroom, and a separate kitchen.
- Large bedroom/lounge with dinner table at one end and large Queen Size double bed (180 x 200 cm) at the other. Expensive high quality mattress means you will sleep really well.
- Spare single airbed and electric air pump available for 3rd person to sleep on the floor (pillows and blankets included)
- Separate kitchen, small in size but fully equipped including fridge and freezer, electric hob and oven plus everything you need for proper home cooking
- Bathroom with toilet, bath tub, shower
- All towels, bed linen, shower gel, shampoo and soap provided for free
- Free wifi internet with a flat rate for you to use as much as you like, but no tv and no telephone.
- Unlimited access to Netflix (On-Demand Film and TV Shows via internet) can be provided for 1 Euro per day.
Check-in and Check-out is flexible and depends on whether we have other guests before or after you. If there aren't any then you are free to arrive and depart whenever you like.
Zugang für Gäste
Access to everything, the entire apartment is for your private use. You are not sharing with anybody else.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Unfortunately we cannot interact in person because we are away on holidays, but you can reach us anytime by email or text message. And we have a friend nearby on stand-by for you. Detailed infos when your booking is confirmed.
1. Please be clean, considerate and quiet when coming or leaving. There are mainly families and older people around. Enjoy a dinner or a few beers in the evening, but no loud music or noise after 10pm, strictly no house parties, no hen or stag parties, no overnight visitors.
2. We have zero tolerance for drugs ! Anyone in the possession of or consuming drugs of any kind (class A and B) including marihuana whilst on the premises will be expelled immediately without a refund, and reported to the police.
3. No smoking anywhere inside the apartment or the building. And no smoking while leaning out of the window ;-) We had guests who tried this but our place still smelled badly of smoke when we got back.
4. We do not charge a cleaning fee and expect you to leave the place in the same clean and orderly state as you found it. If that means using the vacuum cleaner or toilet brush, then so be it!
I am a very active person with a particular interested in marine wildlife, coastal walks, nature & science, exploratory travelling, cooking and sustainable life style.
I play indoor and beach volleyball, both competitive and at national level. I also love windsurfing & surfing, sailing, parcours, and badminton. And I am always open to try new things, sports and life style activities.
Personality wise, I'd like to think of myself as being very reliable, open minded and easy going.
I am a non-smoker, never have and never will do drugs, but certainly enjoy a nice cold beer at the end of the day while having a BBQ with friends on the beach.
I graduated with a BSc Hons in Biotechnology and Genetics from the University of Portsmouth (UK) and hold an MBA from Massey University Auckland (New Zealand). I'm a professional headhunter for IT & Management experts for over 16 years now, having worked as Regional Manager Europe and as Managing Director for international headhunting companies in London/UK and Munich/Germany. In 2016 I started my own business "The Quadra Island Project".
I'm bilingual in English and German, speak French, and forgot most of my Spanish :-)