Über dieses Inserat
Experience true Hawaiian tranquility in this amazing private estate home. One of Hawaii’s best kept secrets, Haiku Plantations is a private guard gated community on the lush Windward Side of Oahu. This property has gorgeous ocean, mountain and city light views. The 3,500 square foot single level home sits on the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Sometimes it is difficult to know where the inside ends and the outside begins with all the open doors and windows of the Glass House of Haiku.
Please show respect to our home and our neighbors by following these simple house rules:
1. NO SMOKING ANYTIME OR ANYWHERE!
2. Always lock doors and windows before leaving home. Always lock your car and do not leave valuables in your car.
3. No shoes or sandals in the home. Please remove them before entering. This is a Hawaiian tradition, as well as a way to keep the house clean.
4. Always wash off or remove ALL sand from anything that goes into the house (people, towels, bathing suits, toys, bags, and anything else). Please do not sit on Anything while wet or damp (sofas, chairs, rugs and anything else). Please change into dry clothes. Hang beach towels to dry outside on chairs. Don’t leave in piles, they will quickly mold. (Excessive sand charge $100)
5. From the pool, only enter the house from the Library back door (Do Not enter from the dining room) Pool water/chlorine will ruin the hardwood floors.
6. No loud music. This is a residential neighborhood, so please show respect and keep the volume down.
Quiet Time Hours: before 8:00 a.m. and after 10:00 p.m.
7. No house parties. Do not exceed the total number of guests allowed on your rental contract.
8. Be aware that Everything that goes down a drain or toilet goes into our septic system! Please keep it simple!
9. Most of All … be safe & have fun!!!
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.
Year Purchased: 1974
About the owner: My name is Maria. This is my childhood home. I was raised here. The story of my life is told in the walls of this beautiful house - every birthday, holiday, party, luau, and more occasions too mention. I went to St. Ann's Catholic Church on Haiku Road. I attended and graduated Punahou School in 1988. The history of this Glass House of Haiku is rich and colorful. After I went to the mainland to attend college at the University of San Diego, I met and married a wonderful man - a "surfer" who truly appreciate Hawaii and the beautiful culture of the people and island life. We have five children, all with Hawaiian middle names! They have learned to swim in this pool and have returned here every summer of their lives to "Live Aloha." Our oldest son loved Hawaii so much that he chose to attend the University of Hawaii, Manoa on an athletic golf scholarship. The story continues... Thank you for bringing a new story of family to our island home.
Why the Owner Chose Kaneohe, HI, USA:
This property is so special. It is a gathering place of love, family and friendship. This house is a living history and we are so excited for you to add to it. This is true tranquil country living. As you drive from town through the Ko'olau Mountain Range and emerge on the Windward side of the island, you can feel yourself relax, as your senses take in the beauty and peacefulness of true island life.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Away from the hustle and bustle of city life but with quick access to town. An easy 20 minute drive to almost anywhere including the airport and downtown Honolulu.