Next to Jerónimos Monastery, Belem Tower, Berardo Collection and MAAT museum, and famous Pasteis Belem. First floor apartment with an outstanding view of Tagus River. Great luminosity and open views. Spacious living and dining areas. Fully equipped kitchen for all your cooking needs including an espresso machine. Master bedroom has a cosy feel, with attached modern ensuite, incluidng a walk-in waterfall shower. Second bedroom has a calm green colourful feel, with three twin beds.
This appartment is a convenient first floor, so no need to climb to many stairs. However, they are not extremely wide. Please pay attention when carrying your luggage, to avoid damaging the walls.
- This is a quiet residential building with strict noise regulations. Please respect the neighbours and keep the noise down after 23:00.
- Please inform us in advance of your expected arrival time
- You will be asked to fill out a housing bulletin prior to staying in the apartment. All foreign nationals including nationals of other member states of the E.U. must complete the accommodation bulletin when staying in a hotel, tourist resort, or local accommodation establishment.
- Please no smoking inside the apartment.
- Please return anything you use in the same condition you found it and inform me if there is anything damaged.
- Sorry no pets
- Lost keys: 40€ surcharge
Thank you kindly for respecting this apartment as a special home that is very loved
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
My name is Reinaldo, Portuguese, married with three children. I’ve been living outside of Portugal; The Netherlands, London, USA and recently Barcelona, but I always love to come back to my home country, and Lisbon is a special place. That’s why we decided to renovate a characteristic XIX Lisbon apartment with modern comfort, combining antiques with contemporary furniture. At Belem 1886 we can relax, enjoy the river view and always experience the typical Lisbon way of life.
For my family this makes more sense only if we share with others. Take a look at our house and feel free to contact me,