La Vida Loca Cottage offers a relaxing get-a-way and lake front enjoyment.
The innovation design of the house is perfect for leisure living as well as providing an elegant venue for entertaining and family fun. We are on open water, which means there is always water in front of the house. If the lake is down there is just more beach area.
The southern exposure, and 800 square wrap around covered deck is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the predominantly southern breeze. A fresh cup of coffee in the morning on the deck overlooking the lake is a must. The cottage offers a large living area with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, expansive use of glass, a spacious well-appointed kitchen, and large informal dining bar. In addition, there is a private boathouse with large sun deck.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have 2 Kayaks that are available for our guests use.
PARTIES FOR PROMS, GRADUATION ETC.. ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- 1. Smoking is NOT allowed
- 2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. There is a charge of $50 per night per person for more than 8 people. No more than 10 may stay in the house. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- 3. La Vida Loca Cottage is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- 4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- 5. Food and drink are NOT allowed in the bedrooms. The cleaning of food stains from linen or carpets is not included in the housekeeping charge and may result in extra charges or the cost of replacing stained items.
- 6. Only use appliances for their intended uses. No bones or fish parts should ever be put in the disposal.
- 7. Pets are NOT allowed.
- 8. Jet Skis are not for the use of renters.
- 9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- 10. Water and Septic: La Vida Loca Cottage is on city water and a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). The Renter shall abide by all Federal, State, and Local laws.
- 12. The Renter agrees not to use the Vacation Rental Premises for any unlawful purpose including but not limited to the sale, use or possession of illegal drugs on or around the Vacation Rental Premises.
- 13. The Owner has provided fire extinguisher(s) for your safety. The Renter may not misuse, dismantle, block or remove the fire extinguisher. The Renter must report to the Owner any use, malfunction or repair required. In the event of the negligent use of the fire extinguisher(s), the Renter will be responsible for any damage to the Vacation Rental Premises as well as the replacement or refill of the fire extinguisher
- 14. Absolutely no hazardous materials are permitted to be in or around the Vacation Rental
- 15. The burning of candles is not permitted within the Vacation Rental Premises.
- 16. The Renter may not use or store Kerosene or space heaters at any time in or around the Vacation Rental Premises.
- 17. Under no circumstance may a stove, oven or range be used as a source for heat.
- 18. Charcoal and Gas Barbecue grills may not be used inside the Vacation Rental Premises. A propane grill is provided and may be used in the designated area next to the house