Enjoy Morning Rainbows & Beautiful Sunsets from this Large, Spacious, 1BR with High Ceilings & Panoramic Mountain Views.
Relax in the sanctuary of 900 square ft of interior space; enjoy your own private 400 sq ft second story deck. Take in stunning views & fresh trade winds. Close to great beaches, the bike path, downtown Kapaa restaurants & shopping.
Private entrance, full kitchen & bath, organic fruit garden.
We know Kauai very well & are happy to share tips to make your stay great.
- Quiet Hours 10pm - 8am
- Kauai Custom please leave shoes at the door
- Please contact the host by text with any questions
- This is a strictly no smoking home (inside & outside)
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- There is only room for 1 car to be parked onsite. If you plan on having more than 1 car; please contact us in advance of confirming your booking to make arrangements.
- No fire-lit candles, lighters or naked flames
- Hawaiian Style - please remove your shoes inside
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 11 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are holistic healing professionals who are passionate about helping people to heal and be in right alignment in body, mind and spirit.
We have lived on Kauai for eighteen years and know the island intimately. We enjoy hiking, music, art, gardening, eating organically, being in nature, yoga, qigong, taiji, traveling & making new friends.
We have travelled extensively both locally & globally. We have professional backgrounds in the hotel/hospitality industry and as owner/operator of a Kauai Hiking Tour Company.
We love sharing the beauty of Kauai with our guests.