partment of alsacian charm that can accomodate from one to five people, in the heart of the Petite France in Hypercentre of Strasbourg. In peace in a courtyard, you can spend a very good stay in Strasbourg in my large apartment 2 rooms. You can feel at home, whether you are in Strasbourg for pleasure with family, friends or for business.
In a typically Alsatian house, with its exposed beams, parquet flooring and decoration allying the old with the new you will find:
- A living room with a sitting area with a double sofa bed and a single bed also used in bench, a flat screen TV and a DVD player. You will also find a dining area with a dining table that can serve as a large desk. These two spaces are separated by wooden beams to maintain the clarity and authenticity of the apartment. Dont' worry, blackout curtains allows you to sleep without being disturbing by the morning light.
- This living room overlooks the bedroom with a double bed, a large wardrobe and a desk.
There is also a fully equipped kitchen with a Nespresso coffee machine, a kettle, a toaster, a microwave, ceramic hobs and everything you need for making breakfast or a good meal.
The bathroom with shower is also accessible by the large living room.
At the entrance of the apartment you have access to the small shared terrace, allowing you to take some fresh air or take your coffee in the morning.
The whole apartment has been renovated recently, to be able to accomodate you at the best and that you have a pleasant stay in Strasbourg
Zugang für Gäste
The whole apartment will be yours, always in the spirit to satisfy you during your stay:
- the cleaning will be done
- the bed will be made with clean sheets
- clean towels will be at your disposal and a carpet of Bath and a tea towel
- small soaps and shampoos will be offered
Interaktion mit Gästen
A friend of mine will welcome you if I am not there. Send me your arrival time as soon as you can. I may not be there but I can give you advice on the neighborhood or answer your questions about the apartment by Airbnb or by phone.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The first and most important thing is to enjoy the apartment and your stay in Strasbourg! Thank you for paying close attention to my apartment, it is very precious to me. It is all yours during your stay so treat it as your own home. Upon your departure thank you for leaving the apartment as clean as possible. I will enjoy it! If you need anything during your stay, do not hesitate to send me a message! It would be a pleasure for me to help you. Enjoy your stay !