One mile from Mile High, blocks away from Sloans Lake and Highland Square, brand new, 4-level, 6 bed, 4.5 bath duplex w/ nearly 3,500 sq ft of space, a beautiful open floor plan, and 12 ft accordian doors in the great room opening up to a private courtyard. The master and loft bedrooms both have private decks w/ city skyline views. The roof top has a living room w/ a wet bar and a west-facing deck with mountain views. The basement is complete with a theater room, bar, & 6th bedroom/workout room.
This house is beautiful and I'm a neat freak, so you can bet it's going to be clean and organized. I just expect it to be taken care of in return. There will be general cleaning supplies in all the normal places should you need them - under the sinks, in the closets. While there are 4 showers, please keep in mind there's only one hot water heater - I don't recommend using them all at once unless you like cold showers. There are a lot of light switches. If you can memorize them during your stay, well then, you're amazing. I'd write them down for you but I don't even know them myself. The outdoor furniture is usually covered because I like to protect it from the elements. Feel free to uncover and enjoy as long as the weather permits, but please keep them covered in inclement weather. I don't have cable TV - I live in Colorado, there's so much more to do! I do have an antenna in the top floor bedroom that feeds all three TV's (basement, great room, master bedroom). So you can get the basic network channels if you must. I also have Netflix, Hulu, and Apple TV if that suits you as well.
Zugang für Gäste
I do live here when you're not here. So you'll find all the normal people stuff around - food, clothes, etc. Please don't eat/drink my food/drink and don't wear my clothes - that would be weird! But you're welcome to make yourself at home otherwise. Kitchen utensils, appliances, ironing board in the master bath closet (although it's miniature), laundry washer/dryer. You may also use the grill in the backyard. However, the garage will be off-limits.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be in town and available almost anytime. I may be more slow to respond during normal weekday/business hours. But for the most part, I'm available should you have any questions or if there's anything I can do to help. I'd be happy to meet you if you'd like, upon check-in or any time during your stay that we can arrange. Otherwise, I'll give you your space.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I do have a dog (small, non-shedding). So you'll see evidence of a dog in the house. It's not that I don't love your dog - I'm sure that I would. Dogs are awesome. I just can't have additional dog smells in the house or my animal will be very unhappy and behave poorly upon his return. He's a jealous creature.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
- It's redundant to state this, but absolutely NO PARTIES are allowed on the property. There are not to be more than the 12 people on the property unless your reservation allows for that.
- Will only host guests who have been positively reviewed by previous hosts.
- Absolutely no smoking of any kind on the property (inside or out)... it's really unpleasant!
- My neighbors are very nice and there's not a lot of distance separating our properties. There is also a newborn baby right next door - YOU MUST RESPECT THEM by keeping the noise down in the evenings/night.
- You're more than welcome to use the appliances, but please bring your own food and drink. This is my home and when you're not living here, I am. The food you see is what I need to eat when you leave!
- Please remove your shoes at the door. This is a brand new home and I'd like to keep it looking that way.
- You're welcome to uncover and use the outdoor furniture, but please cover it back up in the event of inclement weather, and when your stay is over.