Our home is a lovely 110-year-old villa situated in mature gardens in the Brook valley. Located in a nice quiet neighbourhood and is only a fifteen-minute stroll away from town.
Full amenities including kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms, living area, bathroom and pleasant outdoor living spaces and garden. Please help yourselves to any produce in the gardens and enjoy the amazing eggs from chooks. The upper garden has a deck with BBQ, brazier, table, chairs and sun beds making a tranquil area to relax, dine and stargaze. We are within walking distance from city center approximately 15 minutes or a five-minute car ride or you can hail and ride a bus at the end if the terrace. There is free wifi and Netflicks available as well as selection of dvd's
Please note our home is over 110 years old, it's full of character. It's still a work in progress (my fault for marrying a carpenter!) This is reflected in the price.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire three bedroom house and gardens are exclusively available for your use.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are often away travelling but we have a local co-host on hand that can meet and greet you and be available if you require assistance. There is also a comprehensive information folder for your use in the house.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have a beautiful rambling garden and a fenced off area for the chooks. If they are laying well you can expect five eggs a day. They are very friendly so feel free to interact with them. They have a self feeder and water system but feel free to give them food scrapes or an extra handful of grain.
Our home is very old and full of character so please make yourselves at home and relax we are not precious about our home and hope your can just kick back and relax.
- We live in a small residential terrace please be respectful regarding noise.
- Fully fenced section is suitable for dogs and there is a dog basket on the veranda.
- Teas, coffee, chocolate and breakfast cereals.
- Full pantry with herbs, spices and basic cooking items and basic food items. Please replace any tinned or packet items that you use.
- Please help yourself to fruit, herbs and vegetable gardens. We would appreciate if you water garden as required.
- We have an area of the garden fenced off for our chooks. Please feed and water the chooks and of course enjoy their eggs!
- We have a brazier on the top deck to enjoy in the evenings with a supply of wood. Please be careful using the brazier and ensure you always use it on the plinth and have a bucket of water to hand.
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 24. Dezember 2017 - 24. Januar 2018.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.