Startup Embassy is the oldest hacker house in Palo Alto. We've built the biggest startup community and have had members being accepted in YC, 500 Startups and Singularity University. We consider all of them a family and thrive to continue helping them.
We've been featured in Forbes, CNET, and Entrepreneur magazine named us in the top 10 communities of entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley.
Check our website for discounts!
[NOTE: Startup Embassy is a startup community. We ONLY accept tech entrepreneurs. If you are not a founder, don't book, we won't accept you]
Would you like to spend a few days in the heart of Silicon Valley?
Join the Startup Embassy family! Even if the calendar shows no availability, get in contact with us! Check our website for discounts!
In the past year, we have hosted amazing entrepreneurs from all around the world: Spaniards, Russians, Brazilians, Poles, Indians, Germans, Mexicans, Japanese – just to name a few! So we all are happily connected and you could also be part of our network.
We've helped all of them meet a lot of “must-know” people from Silicon Valley to get the best for their journey and future plans for their startups (see the excellent reviews on our profile).
Zugang für Gäste
We’ll provide you with everything you will need to experience the startup and Silicon Valley way of life:
- A cozy bed to have great conversations or pitches with your neighbors – and to get a good night’s sleep!
- A co-working space with free, 200Mb speed Internet
- An international group of colleagues from all over the world coming to weekly dinners and BBQs
- Information about all high tech networking events taking place in Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area on a weekly basis, which people from our house attend together
- Kitchen access and cooking experiences with your fellow coworkers where you will share Paella, Schnitzel, Ceviche, Chapati with chicken curry and some drinks like Dos Equis, Heineken, König Pilsener, Kronenbourg and more
- Free, safe and easy parking if you have a car
- Tips about the best way or transportation to get from any place you want to any other in the Bay Area or for trips to Yosemite or Lake Tahoe for example
Interaktion mit Gästen
Startup Embassy is a community of like-minded international tech entrepreneurs. Our experienced team lives in the house; they’re entrepreneurs just like you. We also get daily visits from one of our mentors who is a mentor in 500 Startups and Singularity University.
Staying at Startup Embassy is about the experience so we make sure we’re always there with you. Silicon Valley HBO’s series? They are based on us ;)
I am an Entrepreneur, a dreamer and an avid learner. I love how missing features on a product can actually be a feature. Less is more.
You can know more about the community behind our house. We call it Startup Embassy.