This cozy bedroom is perfect for tourists/homecoming.
Located on Flambeau Road in the Downtown area, it's safe.
Accessible to public transport.
Bars, restaurants and supermarkets are found across the streets.
The choice is between a single Bedroom or
One Bedroom apartment available.
Restaurant available in the building.
Parking lot in the next building.
Extra cleaning fees.
The building is on Kabasele Tshiamala ex. Flambeau Avenue, near the place called "Sir Harris".
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have a choice between a single Bedroom or One Bedroom apartment which includes the bathroom and is fully furnished.
A restaurant is available to care for all your meals, at extra costs.
Entrance access Keys are available at reception.
The doorman security is available.
Extra costs Laundry and Cooking services.
Remember, You are renting a single room or a One bedroom apartment, not the whole building.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I may not be present at the building during your stay, but I will be available to assist with everything you might need. Just text me or call me for any questions or worries.
1. The room is well air-conditioned, so no worries about sunnies/cold days or nights.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed INSIDE THE ROOM. Only OUTSIDE.
3. No pets allowed under any circumstances.
4. Cleaning fees of 35$ ONCE-OFF to be paid on arrival day. Room is cleaned up on a daily service. Please contact me if any additional information is needed, I would be happy to assist.
5. You are renting either a DOUBLE bedroom. Please remember this!
6. Please advise if anything is planned, 2 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
6. There is RESTAURANT in the property (Laundry & Cooking) and extra fees may apply. Please advise if you need this service.
8. Water and Electricity is included in the renting fee. No additional charge.
9. A generator is available in case of electricity shortage. A cistern as well in case of water shortage at no extra costs.
1 Nacht Mindestaufenthalt vom 13. November 2017 - 31. Dezember 2017.
I'm Iris and I'm from the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
I have an outgoing personality, I'm friendly and loyal.
I stayed in South Africa for many years where I shared cultural values and learnt about diversity. I now live in Kinshasa.
I'm a make-up enthusiast and a social entrepreneur.
I love Photography, Soccer (Real Madrid and Leopards), Tennis (Novak and Serena), good Music and Series (Blacklist, Scandal, Empire, HTGAWM, etc.).
As a food lover and a globetrotter, I eat at least twice a week a new dish and I travel to a new place at least once a year; throughout my journey, I learnt that «planning out is key to a perfect escape»!