This Apartment is located on a spacious property with a country setting, but close to USM and local shopping on the West side of Hattiesburg in the Oak Grove area. You are maybe 5 minutes to everything in Hattiesburg. Very safe and serene setting, there is a small lake adjacent to the apartment. Horses graze on this property but the apartment is fenced off from them. You have your own private driveway and entrance. There is an outside patio and BBQ grill.
We also rent this apartment weekly for 250/week with all utilities, internet and TV included.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am available by text or phone from 9 am until 9 pm. Direct contact is six oh one, three two five, then eighty three hundred.
Mininum booking age is 26- Quiet hours are 10 PM until 6 AM
QUIET ENJOYMENT: Lessor covenants that on paying the rent and performing the covenants herein contained, Lessee shall peacefully and quietly have, hold, and enjoy the demised premises for the agreed term.
7. USE OF PREMISES: The demised premises shall be used and occupied by Lessee exclusively as a private single family residence, and neither the premises nor any part thereof shall be used at any time during the term of this lease by Lessee for the purpose of carrying on any business, profession, or trade of any kind, or for any purpose other than as a private single residence. Lessee shall comply with all sanitary laws, ordinances, rules, and orders of appropriate governmental authorities affecting the cleanliness, occupancy, and preservation of the demised premises, and the sidewalks connected hereto, during the term of the lease.
8. NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: Lessee agrees that the demised premises shall be occupied by no more than 4 persons.
9. CONDITION OF PREMISES: Lessee stipulates that he or she has examined the demised premises , including the grounds and all buildings and improvements, and that they are at the time of this lease, in good order, repair, and a safe, clean and tenantable condition.
10. KEYS: Lessee will be given 1 key(s) to the premises. If all keys are not returned to Lockbox following termination of lease, Lessee will be charged Ten Dollars ($10.00) per key.
11. LOCKS: Lessee agrees not to change lock on any door without first obtaining Lessor’s written permission. Having obtained written permission, Lessee agrees to pay for changing the locks and to provide Lessor with one duplicate key per lock.
12. LOCKOUT: If Lessee becomes locked out of the premises after management’s regular stated business hours, Lessee will be required to secure a private locksmith to regain entry at Lessee’s sole expense.
13. PARKING: Any parking that may be provided is strictly self-park at owner’s risk.
14. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTING: Without the prior written consent of Lessor, Lessee shall not assign this lease, or sublet or grant any concession or license to use the premises or any part thereof. A consent by Lessor to one assignment, subletting, concession or license shall not be deemed to be a consent to any subsequent assignment, subletting, concession, or license. An assignment, subletting, concession, or license without the prior written consent of Lessor, or an assignment or subletting by operation of law, shall be void and shall, at Lessor’s option, terminate this lease.
15. ALTERATIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS: Lessee shall make no alterations to the building on the demised premises or construct any buildings or make other improvements on the demised premises without the prior written consent of Lessor. All alterations, changes, and improvements built, constructed, or placed on the demised premises by Lessee, with the exception of fixtures removable without damage to the premises and movable personal property, shall, unless otherwise provided by written agreement between Lessor and Lessee, be the property of the Lessor and remain on the demised premises at the expiration or sooner termination of this lease.
16. DAMAGES TO PREMISES: If the demised premises, or any part thereof, shall be partially damaged by fire or other casualty not due to Lessee’s negligence or willful act or that of his employee, family, or visitor, the premises shall be promptly repaired by Lessor and there shall be an abatement of rent corresponding with the time during which, and the extent to which, the leased premises may have been untenantable, but, if the the leased premises should be damaged other than by Lessee’s negligence or willful act or that of his employee, family, agent, or visitor to the extent that Lessor shall decide not to rebuild or repair, the term of this lease shall end and the rent shall be prorated up to the time of the damage.
17. DANGEROUS MATERIALS: Lessee shall not keep or have on the leased premises any article or thing of a dangerous, inflammable, or explosive character that might unreasonably increase the danger of fire on the leased premises or that might be considered hazardous or extra hazardous by any responsible insurance company.
18. UTILITIES: Lessor shall be responsible for arranging for and paying for all utility services required on the premises which includes electricity, water. Internet and TV is also included.
19. RIGHT OF INSPECTION: Lessor and his agents shall have the right at all reasonable times during the term of this lease and any renewal thereof to enter the demised premises for the purpose of inspecting the premises and all building and improvements thereon.
20. MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR: Lessee will, at his sole expense, keep and maintain the leased premises and appearances in good and sanitary condition and repair during the term of this lease and any renewal thereof. Lessee agrees that no signs shall be placed or painting done on or about the leased premises by Lessee or at his direction without the prior written consent of Lessor. Lessee will make Lessor aware of any repairs needed to rental unit.
21. PAINTING: Lessor reserves the right to determine when the dwelling will be painted unless there is law to the contrary.
22. PETS: Pets shall not be allowed.
23. DISPLAY OF SIGNS: During the lease, Lessor or his agents shall have the privilege of displaying the usual “For Sale” or “For Rent” or “Vacancy” signs on the demised premises, and of showing the property to prospective purchasers or tenants.
We are delighted to confirm your reservation. Guest renting cabin must be 25 years of age or older. PAYMENT IN FULL is required 60 days before check-in and credit card is automatically charged unless personal check or money order has been received by due date.3% additional fee added if balance is paid by credit card. A $25.00 service charge will be added to any returned checks. Please email if you prefer to have your credit card charged. COMBINATION TO CONDO LOCK BOX WILL BE GIVEN TO GUEST 2 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 4 PM. Check-out is no later than 11:00 A.M. PLEASE TEXT ME WHEN YOU CHECK OUT.($25.00 additional hourly charge for late check-out or early check-ins). Place dishes in dishwasher and begin washing them and put trash in proper receptacle upon departure. SMOKING is not allowed inside condo. No pets ($150.00 charge if pet has been in unit)! No refunds are issued due to weather conditions. Cancellations: To cancel a reservation, the guest named on the rental agreement must notify us. UP UNTIL 60 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL(EXCEPT FEES) FOR CANCELLED RESERVATIONS. Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to the arrival date will result in all funds deposited being non-refundable. If cancelling 7 days or less, prior to 4 pm on your arrival date, there are no refunds or reschedules.
Security/Damage Deposit: An initial security deposit may be charged to confirm your reservation. This deposit will be held for up to 10 days after check out date to insure that property was maintained and well cared for by renter. If there are no damages or extra cleaning charges required, this deposit will be returned in full.
Refund Policy: All our properties are privately owned. Descriptions, bed sizes, amenities and names of condos are subject to change without notice. Your apartment will be inspected prior to your arrival to ensure that all equipment is in good working order. In the event of a mechanical failure, we will make every effort to have all reported malfunctions corrected as promptly as possible. Neither the rental company nor the property owner will be obligated to give replacements or refunds in the event of failure or absence of any item, or for any public utility including television service. No refunds will be given due to early departure. This includes departures due to inclement weather. You are responsible for the entire booking once your reservation has been made.
Reservation Transfer Policy & Fee: To shorten confirmed reservation dates, change dates or units, a $50 fee will be charged. Guest must notify us by email of the requested change and a new confirmation will be issued that must be signed and returned to us. No reservation dates may be shortened or units changed 30 days or less prior to the original arrival date.
Check-In and Late Arrivals: Check-in begins at 4 pm. Our goal is to have all units available by 4 pm. Cleaning and maintenance is sometimes unavoidably delayed by seasonal traffic and/or inclement weather. If you arrive early to avoid traffic, you may have to wait. Late arrival should be avoided if possible.
Large Groups & Receptions: Our homes are to be used for the QUIET enjoyment of our guests and NOT to be used for loud or wild parties. "Disturbing the Peace" may result in eviction and/or loss of security deposit. Please be aware that while we allow quiet receptions, the sleeping capacity of the home cannot be exceeded and the guest must dispose of excessive garbage in dumpster. No student groups or house parties are allowed.
Check-Out and Departure, 11 AM: We are sorry you have to leave at all, however, we must insist on a 11 AM check-out time. Leave your unit "broom clean" and in the same order as your arrival except for linens. All dishes and cookware must be washed and put away, garbage sealed in plastic bags and placed in dumpster at the front of complex. A minimum fee of $50.00 will be charged if excessive cleaning is required. Leave lights, televisions and other appliances turned off. Leave all windows and doors closed and locked. Pile (leave bed coverings on bed), towels, etc. on the shower floor or in the bathtub. Furniture must be returned to it's original position.
Housekeeping: All of our homes provide bed linens, 1 bath towel and wash cloth per person, and 2 hand towels per condo for the occupancy of the unit along with a STARTER supply of bar soap, dish soap (laundry soap is not provided) and paper goods. The house is cleaned and beds (except sofa beds) are made prior to your arrival. This is a "Housekeeping Unit". Daily maid service is not provided and guests are expected to launder towels, etc. as needed during their stay. ITEMS PRESENT in the condo include Charcoal Grill, blender, toaster, microwave, dishwasher and power, coffeemaker(you must bring your own coffee), silverware, cooking utensils, plates, bowls, glasses, cooking pots and pans, can opener, and iron with ironing board. ITEMS TO BRING are food, salt and pepper, clothes hangers, hair dryer, flashlight, plastic wrap, aluminum foil, and camera. Each unit is inventoried after each use. Upon arrival report any apparent damage, housekeeping issues, shortage of furnishings or equipment immediately to me at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Your silence indicates full acceptance of the unit and its condition. Only artificial holiday decorations are permitted and all evidence of any guest decorations must be properly disposed of upon departure.
Trash Removal: All trash is removed by guest from each unit at the end of each reservation and placed in trash cans by the road.
Insects: Though all units are sprayed regularly by a professional pest control company, ladybugs, wasps and other insects sometimes affect rental units. Guests are expected to vacuum or dispose of small amounts of ladybugs, flies, wasps or bees. No refunds are given for the presence of insects.
Maintenance: Be sure to call our office with any maintenance issues, sometimes this is the only way we find out something needs attention. We do everything possible to keep all equipment in good working order. However, it is impossible to guarantee that all appliances, hot water heaters, etc. will be in working order 100% of the time. We do guarantee to correct all deficiencies as soon as possible during normal business hours. There will be no refunds or adjustments. Report all maintenance problems to the office, (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). If it is after hours, be certain to leave your phone number and the nature of the problem with the answering machine. Non-emergency maintenance will be handled the next day. Management reserves the right to perform exterior and/or interior maintenance during your stay with or without notice to you, however, in the event maintenance must be performed we will do our best to do so without inconvenience to you.
Pet Policy: No pets are allowed. There will be an additional cleaning fee of $150 if a pet has been in the unit.
No Smoking Policy: No smoking is allowed within the condo. Smoking is allowed on outside deck. You must bring your own ash tray.
Utilities: Please do not run heat or air conditioning with doors or windows open. Upon departure, turn air conditions and heaters off.
Lost and Found: If you find you have left something behind, call our office (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and we will try to locate the missing item(s). If the item(s) is located the cost of locating, packaging, and shipping will be charged to you.
Televisions: Because our units are privately owned homes the method and level of TV service (cable, satellite, and antenna) is determined by the owners and by the service that is available in the area. Premium channels are typically NOT available. We assume no responsibility for TV reception or operation and cannot guarantee that specific channels will be available. We will be happy to assist you by phone to help you with TV related problems. However, if you insist that we travel to the unit to assist you and we find that the problem with the system is due to user error there will be a minimum $35.00 charge. If television or VCR wiring is changed to facilitate use of games etc. it must be returned to the same condition as when received.
Description Errors: We make every effort to assure that all descriptions and representations from us on our Internet Site is accurate. However, we are not responsible for errors in the furnishings or amenities. Prices, amenities, and/or minimums are subject to change with or without notice. Call us at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Office Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
I, the undersigned, understand that I will be held responsible for the care of the property being rented under my name. I have read all pages of this confirmation and agree to its content. I accept full responsibility for additional guest, damages, or extra cleaning charges during my occupancy, or those discovered after departure from the above rental. Further, I understand these charges will be charged to me.
Signature - ________________________________Drivers Lisc # - ____________________
Dieser Gastgeber hat 18 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I have been in the vacation rental business since 1998. I have helped many people with their vacation needs. I will always be available to assist you with your stay at one of my rental units.