This gorgeous 4BR home would be the one you would dream of living in. Contemporary furnished and full of natural light, with all the bedding and linen provided, and a comfy relaxing area. Just perfect for a family or small group of up to 8 wishing for Japanese living experience in high class residential area. Situated in Roppongi area allowing for easy access to everywhere you would love to go. WiFi access provided during your stay.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is not allowed on this property.
- Please make sure to inform us when you would like to go on the rooftop.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
My name is Kana. I love traveling around the world, eating delicious foods from all over the world. I started hosting in March, 2017 and am looking forward to having each of you as my guests in the future!
Contact me if you have any questions about my place :D