Sunset Paradise is truly a peaceful and relaxing waterfront cottage, with lots of privacy. Just about an hour drive from Toronto makes it easy and simple to reach. The property is located on the East side of Lake Simcoe, allowing you to experience the most breathtaking sunsets.
Truly a peaceful and relaxing waterfront cottage, with lots of privacy. Just about an hour drive from Toronto, you will find Sunset Paradise.
An modern open concept cottage, boasting 4 bedrooms and a separate entrance guest suite, totalling 5 bedrooms. The backyard walks out onto a large deck 6-person hot tub, a basketball net, a three-person swing set and a property large enough to have a soccer game.
The property is located on the East side of Lake Simcoe, with a waterfront facing West where you will experience sunsets so stunning as if it were the ocean. There are two ways to walk into the lake from the property and a third from the dock. The Lake is crystal clear.
The cottage is fully air conditioned and heated, with state-of-the-art appliances, multi flat-screen television. Bed & bath linens are provided, as well as beach towels.
Key Property Features:
1) just about an acre of waterfront land
2) updated renovated cottage
3) breathtaking sunsets
4) gated entrance, security
5) surrounded by mature hedges, privacy
6) separate entrance guest suite
7) large driveway
8) lighting outside
9) 6 person hot tub
10) 2 entrances to lake from property
11) basketball net & 3 person swing set
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to a private beachfront and dock, where shallow waters make it ideal for swimming, particularly young children. For a more public atmosphere, public beaches and splash pads in Beaverton and Orillia are just a short drive away. Also Mara Provincial Park & McRae Point Provincial Park, public provincial parks situated on the northern shore of Lake Simcoe that provides camping, boating, swimming and other recreational activities.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our cottage is your cottage - we are available on phone or text 24/7 to address any needs and concerns.
Cleanliness and tidiness is to be expected.
Please try to keep the place as tidy as when you first checked in.
There will be an extra $500 cleaning fee if the house is left extremely messy and dirty.
1) Respect - Our cottage is our home away from home, and we take great pride and care in it. We expect our guests to do the same - and to communicate any issues or concerns that arise before, during and after your stay.
2) Neighbours & Visitors - We have wonderful neighbours and it is important that they be treat with respect & consideration too. No guests or visitors at the property without prior consent, other than registered renters. If you want to have daytime visitors during your stay, please advise at time of the rental request.
3) Facilities - We are on a well and septic system so please be careful with water usage and what goes down the drains. Limit duration of things like showers and dishwashing.
4) Cleanliness - If we find the cottage is unacceptable messy, we will charge an extra $500 for the cleaning & disposal required. Please leave all of your garbage in bags provided, outside the cottage. You will need to leave the cottage in the same clean and tidy condition that you arrived to.
5) Safety - Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events. Also, the tap water is not drinkable.
6) Damages - If you damage any items, we ask that you let us know so that we can fix things up for any upcoming guests. You will held responsible for any damages to the property or premises.
7) Parking - You may use our driveway to park your cars. It fits up to 6 cars.
Absolutely NO parties or photo shoots or special events, unless discussed & approved beforehand.
***For Special or Corporate Events, please send me a message to discuss.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 5 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Thanks for visiting! I love it when real estate & nature combine; my cottage & condo are definitely places to experience!
In the city, I manage an education & consulting firm, having worked 15 years in the finance industry up until spring 2016. I treat all guests with the utmost detail & care and expect the same respect for myself and my homes.
As a host, my goal is to ensure all guests experience a comfortable relaxing stay. I'm happy to help with any questions about the properties or areas. For special events, please message for approval.