My place is close to public transport, family-friendly activities and Downtow Atlanta nightlife.
You’ll love my place because of the coziness and the location. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families and groups.
Please don't hesitate to ask questions.
This Is an Entire house listing, if you just want to book only one or two room please check my other listing :)
- - Super simple. Clean-up after yourself.
- - No smoking. (If you smoke outside step away from the door and dispose of ashes, butts etc.,)
- - No extremely loud music after midnight
- - No additional guests without prior approval and payment.
- - Must remove shoes upon entering.
- - Please do not touch artwork or musical instruments. You break you buy.
- - Guests will be responsible for the safety of their personal items inside and outside of our home.
- - This is my home so please be respectful of the space :)
- - I love children in my space. Please keep yourself and any children safe on the steps and throughout the house. I am not liable for any injuries
- - The person who booked must be present at check-in
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 53 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
As a Guest: Jazz loving, non smoking, book reading, chocoholic. Just looking for a clean, quite, peaceful comfortable and affordable place to hang out while I'm in your town.
As a host: I just recently moved back to Atlanta GA and have more space than I need. So I am opening up my home to the Airbnb community.
Our place is close to Downtown/Turner Field. You’ll love our place because of the location, the people, the ambiance. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers and groups.
Come stay for a while :)