Our two bedroom house, fully refurbished in March 2017, offers fantastic view over Inverness city. It is located in a quiet area, 10-15 min drive from the city centre or if you prefer walking it will take 30-40 min. There are regular buses stopping nearby. The house is close to the Canal where you can go for a relaxing walk or run. If Loch Ness, Urquhart Castle, Eilean Donan Castle, Black Isle and Skye are on your exploring list-you can easily use our property for a base for your daily trips.
Zugang für Gäste
If you choose our place to stay you will have the entire two bedroom terraced house just for yourselves. It offers:
Kitchen - fully equipped with washing machine, oven+hob, fridge, kettle, toaster, electric kettle, cutlery, plates, cups and pans.
Lounge + dining area - the space has a comfortable sofa, coffee table, dining table and dining chairs, two bean bags and a small coffee table.
Double bedroom - located downstairs, good size double bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe space.
Good size twin bedroom - it is upstairs, close to the bathroom. There are wooden box and wardrobe space.
Bathroom - equipped with shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap and toilet roll.
Garden - there is a terraced garden in front of the house which may not be suitable for young children as a playground. From the garden you can enjoy a magnificent view. There is a park next to the house.
Free off street parking which is right next to the property.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Walking to the city centre takes 30-40 min. and some people may find it far. It is recommended to have your own car or you may have to use public transport or taxi. Taxi would cost £7-10.
- Check-in on Monday - after 7.30 pm, check-out 2 pm next day.
- Check-in on Tuesday - after 4 pm, check-out 12 am next day.
- Check-in on Wednesday - after 4 pm, check-out 12 am next day.
- Check-in on Thursday - after 7.30 pm, check-out 2 pm next day.
- Check-in on Friday - after 7.30 pm, check-out 2 pm next day.
- Check-in on Saturday - after 5 pm, check-out 1 pm next day.
- Check-in on Sunday - after 4 pm, check-out 12 noon next day.
- No shoes in the house.
- Do not cover heaters.
- Please be mindful there are other residents in the adjoining houses, keep noise levels down in the evening.
- There are make up remover gel and cotton wool pads placed in the bathroom tray for your convenience.
- Please do not use placemats as chopping boards. There is a chopping board provided in the kitchen.