Escape to Sunny San Diego in this 1BR/1BA Historic Beach Cottage located just 2 and ½ Blocks from the world famous Windansea Beach!
Weekly and monthly discount pricing available, please inquire or check our website.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM FEATURES:
The Loft bedroom features 2 Queen size beds, both fitted with linens and pillows. This space also offers a nightstand with a lamp and alarm clock, a small chest with seat, and a Skylight. The bathroom is located off of the family area downstairs and features glass tile work, a Marble Top Vanity, and a Claw Foot Tub. Luxury towels and linens, as well as beach towels, are provided for you.
LIVING AREA FEATURES:
The spacious open floor plan boasts Hardwood Floors, comfortable furnishings, and antique décor. The living area features a comfortable couch and love seat. The entertainment center offers Cable TV with DVD player, a stereo with CD player, and a Telephone with free local calling and an answering machine. The entry way features an antique display cabinet and armoire with a mirror.
The fully furnished kitchen features a brand new Stainless Steel Oven and Stove Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, and Microwave. A coffee maker, toaster, toaster oven, as well as all dishes, glassware, utensils, cookware, and any other kitchen amenity you may need are provided.
NEIGHBORING HOMES: The yard area, walkways and entrances to the property are shared with neighboring homes. Each home has its own gas barbecue and outdoor dining area. The jacuzzi is designated for Heritage Place guests only.
Homes may be rented together to accommodate larger groups up to 21 guests.
- Hi Speed Wireless Internet
- Front Porch with Seating
- Off Street Parking for 1 car
- Forced Air Heating
- Laundry Facilities on Property
- Historic Property
- Outdoor Activity/Beach Items
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
•No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties
•Due to the moderate coastal climate, this house (like most in the area) does not have air conditioning.
•This home is located in a neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals.
•This property sits on a parcel with three other properties (two of which can also be rented for larger groups - See our listing for Heritage Compound). The fourth unit is occupied by a long-term tenant that is aware of our noise policies.
While our #1 priority is insuring that our valued guests enjoy their stay with us, we also have an equally as important commitment to our neighbors and our community. Below are the house rules that we must enforce. Please read them prior to confirming your reservation. If you are not comfortable with these rules, we encourage you to please make alternate accommodations:
* Minimum age policy of 25 years of age
* Check-in is after 4PM | Check out is at 11am
* No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties
* Overnight occupancy (including children and infants) is not to exceed the posted maximum occupancy. Occupancy is defined by the total number of people at the property at any time.
* NO PARTIES AT ANY TIME - a party is defined as any combination of the following; ANY loud noise and/or excessive drinking that is disruptive to neighboring houses and/or guests outnumbering the maximum amount permitted as defined above. A party will result in an immediate eviction from the property with no refund given under any circumstance. Any exceptions to this policy must be approved by SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals in writing prior to the arrival date.
* Due to the moderate coastal climate, this house (like most in the area) does not have air conditioning. (For applicable properties)
***For Pet Friendly Listings* Dogs - If you chose to bring a dog, there is a $150 non refundable pet fee per pet. You are responsible for controlling excessive noise caused by the pet (i.e. constant loud and uncontrolled barking). You will be notified with a warning upon the first complaint. At this point, you must take every reasonable measure to control the noise problem (i.e. close windows and doors and do not leave pet unattended at any time). Additional complaints will result in an early termination of your stay with no refund given.
Since 2002, we have been providing an ever improving vacation home rental experience by exceeding guests expectations from start to finish. Our years of experience in the vacation rental industry ensures the highest level of customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves in setting an example as an honest, ethical industry leader with a high rate of return customers.