You’ll be sure to enjoy your beach getaway in this charming 2BR/1.5BA Historic Cottage! Just 3 blocks from Windansea Beach, this cottage was built in 1895, and renovated by a local historian in 1980!
Weekly and monthly discount pricing available, please inquire or check our website.
MASTER BEDROOM & BATHROOM FEATURES:
The Master Bedroom, located on the second floor of the home, features a King sized bed, fitted with luxury linens and pillows, and matching nightstands with lamps and an alarm clock. This room also features a long floor-to-ceiling window, a sitting chair, and a small vanity. Just outside of the door are large closets and access to the bathroom, which features a full mirrored vanity with sink and a shower and tub. Luxury linens and pillows for each bed.
The Second Bedroom is located in the loft, just steps down from the master bedroom, and offers a top of the line Queen sized bed with a Twin Trundle bed. A mirrored closet and large window let sunlight pour in over the sitting chair and side table. This space also features a long counter with a sink, mirror, vanity lighting, and cupboard space.
LIVING ROOM FEATURES:
The Living Area features a comfy couch with a lamp on each side, a matching Armchair, and an additional wicker chair, arranged around the 27” TV with Full Cable, VCR player, and CD player. Framed by the nearly Floor-to- Ceiling windows is a Fireplace across from the stairs at the homes entryway. The Dining Area, open from the living area, offers a table for 4. This space also offers access to a Private Deck, located just off of the Dining Area, and access to the half-bath, located near the stairs. The spacious half bath features a stacked Washer/Dryer and large cabinet.
The Kitchen, just through the Dining Area, features a charming Breakfast Nook, Display Cabinetry, and lots of sunlight. Fully Furnished, the kitchen offers a refrigerator, a stove range and oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and Dishwasher. In addition to all appliances, all cookware, glassware, utensils, dishes, and any other small appliance or kitchen amenity you may need will be provided.
NEIGHBORING HOMES: The yard area, walkways and entrances to the property are shared with neighboring homes. Each home has its own gas barbecue and outdoor dining area.
Homes may be rented together to accommodate larger groups up to 21 guests.
- Hi Speed Wireless Internet
- Telephone with Answering Machine
- Refurbished Front Porch with Seating
- Front Yard and Large side Patio w/ Deck and Garden
- Gas BBQ
- Outdoor Dining for 6
- Driveway Parking for 1 car (2 car driveway shared with the cottage next door)
- Laundry Facilities
- Forced Air Heating
- Historic Home
- Hardwood Flooring
- Outdoor Activity/Beach Items
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
•No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties
•Due to the moderate coastal climate, this house (like most in the area) does not have air conditioning.
•This home is located in a neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals.
•This property sits on a parcel with three other properties (two of which can also be rented for larger groups - See our listing for Heritage Compound). The fourth unit is occupied by a long-term tenant that is aware of our noise policies.
While our #1 priority is insuring that our valued guests enjoy their stay with us, we also have an equally as important commitment to our neighbors and our community. Below are the house rules that we must enforce. Please read them prior to confirming your reservation. If you are not comfortable with these rules, we encourage you to please make alternate accommodations:
* Minimum age policy of 25 years of age
* Check-in is after 4PM | Check out is at 11am
* No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties
* Overnight occupancy (including children and infants) is not to exceed the posted maximum occupancy. Occupancy is defined by the total number of people at the property at any time.
* NO PARTIES AT ANY TIME - a party is defined as any combination of the following; ANY loud noise and/or excessive drinking that is disruptive to neighboring houses and/or guests outnumbering the maximum amount permitted as defined above. A party will result in an immediate eviction from the property with no refund given under any circumstance. Any exceptions to this policy must be approved by SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals in writing prior to the arrival date.
* Due to the moderate coastal climate, this house (like most in the area) does not have air conditioning. (For applicable properties)
***For Pet Friendly Listings* Dogs - If you chose to bring a dog, there is a $150 non refundable pet fee per pet. You are responsible for controlling excessive noise caused by the pet (i.e. constant loud and uncontrolled barking). You will be notified with a warning upon the first complaint. At this point, you must take every reasonable measure to control the noise problem (i.e. close windows and doors and do not leave pet unattended at any time). Additional complaints will result in an early termination of your stay with no refund given.
Since 2002, we have been providing an ever improving vacation home rental experience by exceeding guests expectations from start to finish. Our years of experience in the vacation rental industry ensures the highest level of customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves in setting an example as an honest, ethical industry leader with a high rate of return customers.