Located at 4936 Crystal Dr. 92109. We really are "at the beach". Our SurfView Loft is light and airy, with a minimalist style. With a new couch, new paint and new carpet & floors, The loft is clean, comfortable, spacious & eclectic.
Top reasons our guests stay:
* Couples Beach getaways
* Visiting adult kids living in SD
* Long weekends from LA, SF etc
* Business trips (Catamaran in walking distance)
Note: There are 20 steps to climb. The plus is the upstairs lanai has the best view of all.
Before each guest checks in the house is professionally cleaned by a housekeeping service. We do not retain any of the cleaning fees.
Our duplex house was built in 1947. The Loft is the larger upstairs separate unit. It's perfect for couples, family or close friends. The front lanai has a great view of the ocean and all the action on the street. Weekends offer free oceanfront yoga in Palisades Park.
NOTE: The house is not set up to accommodate children under 16.....
You will see beautiful sunsets from the lanai or grassy Palisades Park below. Surfing, swimming and sunbathing are just across the street. There are several access points to the free beach.
ABOUT THE LOFT:
Off street parking
Laundry in Kitchen
Towels and linens.
Zugang für Gäste
Outdoor hot shower, beach chairs, bicycles and surfboards available for your use. And of course access to the beach across the street (which is always free!) Where we grew up on the East Coast you had to pay to get on the beach.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We encourage you to contact us before booking and are always available to assist our guests.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The Loft is upstairs. You must be able to walk up 20 steps. Worth the walk for the views and breeze.
Guests agrees to all rules below:
* Property is for 1 or 2 registered guests only.
* Visitors are prohibited - friends or family OK with host approval.
* Do not allow anyone else on the property for any reason.
* Occupied by adults 25 yrs or older & registered in advance.
* Not Suitable for infants or children of any age under 16.
* Entire property is non-smoking (inside & outside).
* Host will provide off street parking for one car.
* We love animals, unfortunately we cannot allow them.
* No self-tanning or hair dying inside loft.
* Please consume red wine outside of the loft.
* No candles or incense (for fire safety reasons).
* Please be mindful and have respect for our neighbors.
Originally from the Northeast my wife Anne and I have lived in Pacific Beach since the 1980's. We both enjoy surfing, bike riding, snorkeling and sharing our local knowledge of San Diego. We would be happy to arrange a surfing lesson at the San Diego Surf School. We know a few of the instructors at the school and they give our guests special attention. Surfboards, body boards and bikes available.