A nice room in the Helsinki city centre in an old and peaceful district. The location is amazing: the sea is two blocks away, and many of the main sights (Senate Square, Cathedral etc.) are within a few minutes' walk. Our home is a shared flat with a friendly and cozy atmosphere. The room is about 19 m2 and has a high ceiling and a big window.
- Before booking, please note that during the summer there is a facade renovation in the building!
- Please be quiet after 22.
- Please be considerate and clean up after yourself.
- Please remove your shoes when inside.
- Only registered guests are allowed to enter; don't bring other people.