Our studio is in Chelsea Cloisters, a grand apartment hotel in Chelsea, with a 24/7 Porter & Reception. It is the perfect retreat. Visiting Amsterdam?
Our other Chelsea place: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/17772339
The building has a Spa, Bar, a Japanese restaurant and a Steak house.
We are close to:
Chelsea Flower Show, Chelsea Football Club, Fulham Football Club, trendy Kings Road, parks, The Museums, Harrods, Albert Hall.
It is great for business people, young couples or friends travelling. You won't get better value for high end Chelsea.
- 1. Please never take the keys outside the building. Always leave keys with the Porters. They are available 24/7. Lost keys will lead to stiff penalties as we have to change the lock completely for your own safety.
- 2. Please note that Chelsea Cloisters management has empowered neighbours to monitor airbnb guests for noise levels, smoking and maximum number of guests allowed. As a result, we have a very strict Non Smoking Policy. We are also please requesting you to respect our neighbours by ensuring there is no noise between 9pm and 9am. These rules are to ensure we can continue offering this service as there have been many complaints. Thank you.
- 3. If you are coming home late at night, please be aware that the security doors may slam (try to shut it quietly). Other residents may be asleep, please respect them.
- 4. In order to help make it easy to continue this service, kindly help us put away all plates, strip all beds, collect all towels and leave all laundry in the laundry basket (or washing machine if applicable). Please help take the trash out at the end of your stay. There is a bin on the same floor next to the service elevator.
- 5. No pets please.
- 6. No extra guests unless previously agreed
- 7. Please always shut the windows when you are not in the apartment and do be very careful, it is the 4th floor.
- 8. Please turn off all electrical appliances when you leave the apartment and when you check out.
- 9. Please turn off the heating when you leave the apartment and when you check out.
- 10. Please contact me to let me know once you have left the keys with the porter & departed. This way, I can thank you for being our guest.