Considering as a wooden house that was built totally by the architecture of Day people-the local people, our place is located in the middle of Muong hoa Valley, surrounded by the beauty of stunning terrace fields. Right in the house's garden, guests can enjoy the beautiful view of Fansipan Mountain that is known as the roof of Indochina. Walking along Muong Hoa River that is in front of our house also a great experience for all tourists.
A lot of things need guests to join while staying with us such as discovering culture and daily activities of the minority groups here, learning how to do farming as well as to make traditional clothes or raise animals. Nature lovers also can do lots of trekking trips with well-speaking local guides.
It's very convenient to get to some famous landscapes of Sapa from our house as Thac Bac ( Silver Waterfall), Thac Tinh Yeu ( Love Waterfall), Sapa Market, O Quy Ho Pass ( the longest pass of Vietnam), etc.
These are some instructions for you to get to our place:
From Hanoi to Sapa:
- You can take a night train to Lao Cai, and then take a public bus form Lao Cai to Sapa town. It takes 8 hours by train and 1 hour more by bus from Lao Cai to Sapa.
- You also can choose a sleeper bus straight to Sapa town without any transition. It takes you only 6hours to go straight to Sapa.
We can help you book the tickets ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) way, (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ways. If you need help, please let me know.
From Sapa, there're 3 ways to my place:
• By motorbike taxi: The price around (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) VND
• Taxi: we will arrange people to pick up you at the bus stop (220.000 for 1 way)
• By trekking: amazing trekking rails to my place, take about 3hrs ~4hrs for 8~10km, a long side to the river. Your bags can be picked from Sapa town to homestay by our motortaxi
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us in mail or hotline: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
I love travelling with my bike. My dream is travel through Viet Nam, and I almost do it. I am very willing to share my travel experiences.
I like to discover nature, cooking. And, I love dog and cat!